• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Some interesting new achievements in KF?

Demolitions:
- Pipespam: reach wave 10 with at least 30 pipes already deployed
- Spawnkiller: kill two fleshpounds simultaneously with pipebombs, without any other player having damaged the fleshpounds
- Rebel Without a Clue: in the same wave, kill at least 3 scrakes on suicidal or hell on earth difficulty with a demolitions weapon

Sharpshooter:
- The Professional: kill a fleshpound unassisted with the M14 on hell on earth difficulty
- Collateral Damage: stun 2 scrakes and kill at least one other specimen with the same crossbow bolt
- Perfectionist: attain nothing but headshots with the crossbow in a single wave, having fired at least 20 bolts on suicidal or hell on earth difficulty

Support Spec:
- Jack of all Trades: in the same wave, solo at least 2 scrakes and 2 fleshpounds without assistance on suicidal or hell on earth difficulty

Medic:
- Does it Hurt When I Do This?: in the same wave, deliver the killing blow to at least 1 scrake and 1 fleshpound with a melee weapon, on suicidal or hell on earth difficulty
- The Hippocratic Myth: within 30 seconds of wave 10 starting, allow all of your teammates to die, on suicidal or hell on earth difficulty. Restriction: 4 players total or more
- Where IS the Good Doctor?: in the same wave, do less healing combined than the rest of your team

General:
- Bah!!: die to crawlers 100 times in your career

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Implying that your average commando could solo hoe past the first two waves.

What harm is there in implementing more achievements? My god, people will poo poo any idea for no reason.

And if one of you pulls that "It's not worth tripwire's time" argument out of your butt, so help me god....

I am not against the suggestion in general infact I don't believe my post said anything against the implementation of more achievements. All i was doing was pointing out the flaw in the fact that he said It could >NEVER< be gained in a solo game.

Upvote 0
"Wrong Class" - As a medic, heal someone hipfiring at 200+ meters away.
"For the Team"- As a demo, kill two or more fleshpounds along with yourself with pipebombs.(Suicidal or above)
(In memory of those brave demos who save their teams like this)
"Suppressing fire"- Miss 100,000 shots overall.
"Sprayer" - Fire 50 shots of the bullpup without stop and kill 25 zeds.
"Nope" - Kill patiarch before he does any damage to your team.

Upvote 0
How about some "retard" achievements (you're welcome to suggest names for those achievements):
"Strafing like Insane": Evade 10 healing shots in single wave.
"Where's the F-ing Medic?!!" Get badly hurt, evade the healing shot, run away from the team and get killed while healing yourself.
"Who's gonna shoot?" Die with syringe in your hand while being healed by a Medic.
"Friendly-Fire" Cross the Demolition's line of fire, causing him to suicide.
"Oops, My Bad" Rage (unstun) stunned Scrake, after that he will kill someone of your teammates.
"SS is Underpowered" miss 20 headshots in a row with M14.
"I Hate that Nade Bug" During the entire game die each wave by blowing yourself with hand grenades.
"Perkless" Play the entire game as a Medic without healing anyone.
""Careful" spender" Blow up 5 headless Bloats with pipebombs in 1 game
"Give Me Some Bloody Money" Spend at least

Upvote 0