• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

CAKELIE

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
Tripwire, please add support for the G15/G19/etc. keyboards! It's lovely to have a game that supports these, allowing the user to easily find out information just by glancing down at the keyboard.. Perhaps there could be a medical symbol when you need to bandage a wound, or use the "clock" in a tank to show direction... That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but, I'm sure TWI could come up with great additions!

Perhaps +10 every time you get a kill?:troll:

I had a G15 till I broke its space bar...

Now on a crap ps2 hp with the internet, power and such keys ripped out.
Would be ok I guess, if not a little emersion breaking.
But I never really looked at the screen in any games that had support anyway.

Maybe he has chameleon eyes where he could look at the keyboard and screen at the same time

Upvote 0
Perhaps there could be a medical symbol when you need to bandage a wound, or use the "clock" in a tank to show direction...

tank gun direction would onlu be good for the machine gunner. driver comander and gunner can all see it from in the tank. I also think you would know when you had to bandage.

so the only use I see for it would be ping, time (playing, match), next map and maybe some other server details.

If it had lots of gameplay stuff that would be like having a hud.

Upvote 0
Why would anyone buy one of those keyboards? Honestly? Well anyway I'm pretty sure you can assume it will be supported.

Because it's quite nice? It does more than just the display you know, the display is a bit of a gimmick infact (but a nice one), it's all the rest it can do that's really usefull, like all the Macro keys it supports, that it has Volume control, that it also acts as a USB-HUB, and lights up the keys, that you can disable the Windows-key when playing so you don't accidentally minimize your games (or crash them, if they don't like to be minimized).

It's a luxury you could do without, certainly, but like a really good mouse, it's just much nicer to deal with if you have the money to spare.

Reactions: jalex3
Upvote 0
I have the G15 2nd gen,the one with less G keys to dont take too much space of my PC desk,I honestly never use them,its more like for looks it just look nice.Now on the other hand the G5 mice I cant live without it for gaming.

i loved the Gkeys sad that the 2nd gen had less i used them for voice commands and other macros.

Last edited:
Upvote 0