• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[WHITELISTED] IJC WeaponPack (Ivan & Jack Carver)

Hi! Here's my situation

Lately a friend of mine has been hosting a KF listen server for us to play (and some other friends) and got interested in including this weapon pack.

So, what do we need to do to play with this pack and level up our stats at the same time? Does my friend need to just put it as a mutator and that's it? Or do we need to have a dedicated server?

Thanks! :D

A Listen and Dedicated server will work. Just put it into the mutator list.

Upvote 0
server_1.jpg

Upvote 0
Okay, so if I understand what I've read in the last 3 pages correctly, these weapons won't work with the perk system properly until the next official update? Lovely weapons pack, by the way. I'd just like to able to legitimately purchase that handy medic rifle. XD

Yes you would be right in that understanding; it is a pain at the moment. but the code for it is being worked on! :D

Upvote 0
Yes you would be right in that understanding; it is a pain at the moment. but the code for it is being worked on! :D

Oh, ha, I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth. My brother's ecstatic at the thought of a medic gun that's actually useful, though. I'm just going to cross my fingers real hard and hope it's worked out shortly after the Steam sale's over.

Upvote 0
My brother's ecstatic at the thought of a medic gun that's actually useful, though. I'm just going to cross my fingers real hard and hope it's worked out shortly after the Steam sale's over.

He has every reason for being ecstatic, due to its' immeasurable value of awesome. It's a great gun.

I'm currently trying to get hold of Yosh, but as always, it's no hope.

Upvote 0