• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

HUGE fps boost, no need to change graphics

MrGoat

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 31, 2011
Unfortunately this will probably only work for people who have SLI systems, but try running the video cards in Alternate Frame Rendering 2. It gave me like a 15 fps boost.

Im running 2 gtx 460 1gb, and Im getting around 50-60 fps constant, with dips down to 40. A lot better than before.

instead of spending 2x150 € for 2xGTX 460 you could also buy a 560ti for 200-250 € and get about the same FPs or better lulz

Yes but I got both my cards for about $120 (total) on craigslist.

To get into AFR2 mode, you need to go into nvidia control panel. Then go to manage program settings or w/e, and add the ro2.exe to the list. Then go to SLI options and set it to Alternate frame rendering 2.

*edit* seriously though the artillery drops me to like 20 fps. I really hope they optimize this game. I honestly shouldnt dip below 60 ever :\

Last edited:
Upvote 0
MrGoat... can i suggest when making a post that is relevant to maybe 5% of the playing population you make the title a little clearer. Adding 'SLi only' would have saved the vast majority from wasting their time looking & hoping for a fps boost from this thread.

(I missed atomMan post above)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
MrGoat... can i suggest when making a post that is relevant to maybe 5% of the playing population you make the title a little clearer. Adding 'SLi only' would have saved the vast majority from wasting their time looking & hoping for a fps boost from this thread.

(I missed atomMan post above)

Ah yes, I could see how that would be annoying. If I could change the title of the thread I would.

Upvote 0