• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Custom Battle music

Custom Battle music

• Total voters
That would be rather pointless feature since there are multiple external programs which allow you to do this, not to mention handheld mp3 players and such.

Winamp should work in game with the hotkeys, and I think xfire has in game music player too nowdays.

Edit: Oh and like said above, I believe KF has a music player but you just have to enable it somewher.

Upvote 0
That would be rather pointless feature since there are multiple external programs which allow you to do this, not to mention handheld mp3 players and such.

Winamp should work in game with the hotkeys, and I think xfire has in game music player too nowdays.

Edit: Oh and like said above, I believe KF has a music player but you just have to enable it somewher.

That would be nice to enable. Why was it disabled, anyways?

Upvote 0

Interesting. Too bad i'd never really use it.

Upvote 0
I'd definitely like a integrated music player like UT2K4 and all its mods had. Sure, I could use WinAmp in the background, but then the volume isn't muted for voicecomms and if I keep the volume as high as I want it I can't hear people talking. The KF music is great (I once had it on my mp3 player) but after listening to about ~400 hours of it you really need something new.

Upvote 0
After playing some time, KF music does get boring. Doesn't "adrenalize" me the same way it did, back when i started.

Once joined a server, map was Heresy, that church type map. KF music was somehow disabled, and all that was playing was rammstein. It was pretty epic, it suited KF pretty well, and it was like a breathe of new air. Got me pumped for the entire game.

Something different is nice once in a while just to get the mood going, but its such a hassle if ya 4get to open ya music manager, and if you're playing in huge maps where trader is miles away leaving ya with very little or no time at all to alt+tab out and open it. Can pretty much leave ya in a bad position when ya come back, such as finding yourself in free roaming view when ya pop the window back.

So yea, i'd support an ingame player of some sort, or at least have the one that exists enabled.

Edit : in console type 'musicmenu' in console, then click on the bottom-left button, right click it and choose 'open playlist editor'.

Last edited:
Upvote 0