• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Thats not santa!

Ac!D

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 20, 2010
Hello everyone! I looked before but I dont found anything that works on this achieve.

The problem is that the bloats, don't show 3 of them every wave... So I tried mutator "Fake players" (Whitelisted)

But the problem now is that I cannot get a Bullup on first wave... (Commando level 2 only) What suggest you guys? I'm freaking out!

Same here. Tried mutators, non-mutators. Internet servers, custom servers, single player.

And not killing like pop the head off and let it fall over, killing as in them exploding. Although I did try the no head bit till it failed.

Thinking I'm going to give up on this achievment and lvl berserk so I can get the "3 zeds with melee in one time zed". Then LAW to the siren and I'm a hobo santa. :D

Upvote 0
Play with atleast one of your friends in any not so tight map, examples: Farm, arcade shopping, mountain pass and etc. If you have any of your perks up to level 5, choose that, go through wave 1, sell the weapon, go commando, buy bullpup. And when you see a bloat, say that your friend would not kill it. After that just unload whole clip into he's body and do that to 2 others, that's how me and my friend got this achievement.

Upvote 0
Same here. Tried mutators, non-mutators. Internet servers, custom servers, single player.

And not killing like pop the head off and let it fall over, killing as in them exploding. Although I did try the no head bit till it failed.

Thinking I'm going to give up on this achievment and lvl berserk so I can get the "3 zeds with melee in one time zed". Then LAW to the siren and I'm a hobo santa.
If you're going for the melee achievement, you can get it on berserker level 1, maybe even 0. Fire up beginner, save cash until you get the chainsaw, then let yourself get surrounded on all sides by xmas clots and gingerfasts (it's beginner, but still, don't die doing this, it's embarrassing). Start popping heads, and if you get zed time make sure to get three more kills. If you clear the space around you and didn't get zed time/the achievement, back off, heal up, try again.

Upvote 0
I also have troulbe with this one. I've gotten every other christmas achievement but this one.

I've tried clearing long games on both beginner and normal, and I've even had a second account on idle for more spawns, yet I've so far max seen 2 during a wave :/

Some tips on this would be appreciated. I've also tried joining random pubs, but, there will always be that one idiot who wont let you have that last bloat kill...

Upvote 0
I also have troulbe with this one. I've gotten every other christmas achievement but this one.

I've tried clearing long games on both beginner and normal, and I've even had a second account on idle for more spawns, yet I've so far max seen 2 during a wave :/

Some tips on this would be appreciated. I've also tried joining random pubs, but, there will always be that one idiot who wont let you have that last bloat kill...

I had a lot of trouble with this one, but managed to grab it.

I got mine playing normal long on Departed, at wave 6 or something. I camped on the street with that board bridge between the two buildings, they just kept coming from the collapsed part of the building.

Upvote 0
Ive completed all my Xmas acheivments.. for the bloat you need to shoot with the bullpup till he pops.. The best map to do this on is on Farm.. Pawz and I did it on suicidal. I used a firebug he used a zerker. Started at the river bed at the truck then followed the river bed towards the u building till the we killed all of them. Got the bloat acheivment for 1 of us in wave 4 or 5. Just remember head shot wont work, you have to shoot it till he pops.
happy hunting:D

Last edited:
Upvote 0