• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What's the biggest kill-count you've seen so far?

Sir Roderick

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 19, 2011
Belgium, Limburg
I'm asking because I just played a match where one guy on the Axis team, unfortunately my opponents, had 126 kills. I'm kicking myself for not taking a screenshot of that, but that is a seriously incredible spree.

How do you even DO that? In a good match I might get 15-20 kills, even if he's getting a bunch of arty kills that's kind of hard for me to imagine.

105kill with pps + arty
88 with mp40 only
74 with ppsh
46 with kar98 and i dont remember about the moisin....

Wut? machinegunner game? :O

Oh! and to add the fun, on my 105 kill games i was rus commander, there were like 3 axis guyz with more than 100 kills too.( 2 were tankists, we had poor tankists ourselves had to arty them all the time)
I had like 530 overall points too, this steamrocket me from lv 26 honor to lv 76.... wuT? again? ( this happened on a TWB 64 slots servers, all those scores were done on 64 slot servers anyway)

Well aint my historical game i awaited, on the 105 kills that was on fallenfighter
88 mp40 was on grain elevator
74 was on barracks
46 spartanocka

PS: im not full of myself, i just want to show how ridicilous that can be. Oh and yea its true the mkb can be a pain is the *** when u play rus.
But MAN! PPSH is so cheated weapon, u can snipe u can kill dozens nears u, coz of rapidity of ure shots. Anyway "SMG FPS game" wont keep us from going to BF3 if its stays like this, cause from Alpha with crash every 10 mins, still its a better "SMG" fps than ro2....
Please lets go back to the historical Fps game we are all awaiting for and not those bs hightly scores u can get any 3round games on those 3 maps....

Last edited:
Upvote 0