• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra 2 Update Released - September 21

Hopefully not all like this.

Oh... That... is not a a pretty sight. Not at all...

Though, if it is what needs to be done (hopefully just for the time being) to get people's games running smoothly, I guess it's something we must accept.

For the rest: Hurrah! You are sure working hard and soon as those nasty stats, unlocks and achievements problems are sorted out I'll be one happy guy. Keep it up!

Upvote 0
- Added the ability to enable webadmin through the commandline. This will allow you to override what is in the ini files, thus fixing up any issues with inis getting overwritten by updates. To enable webadmin via the commandline add EnableWebAdmin=True to the "?" separated commandline parameters. To set the webadmin port add WebAdminPort=<DesiredPort> to the "?" separated commandline parameters.

Sorry don't get it :confused: Where do I have to add "EnableWebAdmin=True" ?

Upvote 0
FPS has dropped 20 fps thanks to this patch.
*sigh*
Same, everyone ingame (on the 2 servers i was on) all say the same thing, i was now getting at minimum 40fps (lowest i'd seen for a while on 64 player servers), just now in Spart it dipped all the way to 23fps! and for a lot of the time never went above 35fps (this was on a 32 player server aswell).

Not good.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Performance has been dropping steadily with the past two patches. Nvidia 460gtx here. I'm not sure what "optimizations" you guys are making but please stop! Roll back the optimizations and fix the stats and I'll be forever yours!;)

This. Past 2 patches have brought down my 570's performance. I dont know what they are doing, but its not correct.

Upvote 0