• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra 2 Release - Final Thoughts From A Dev

congra.png

RO2 will be known as a "Classic".

Many awards coming your way, well deserved after so many hours, days, nights, weeks, months and years of hard work by a great dev team!

Upvote 0
i sat in the early-beta and actually tried to look for bugs, but i found myself just playing the game nonstop for the very reason that it was challenging and FUN! and IMPO everything a WW2 FPS should have been in all the many years and examples we have come across and experienced since quite honestly MoH1 for PS1, granted the progress of technology available to devs over the years. Absolutely refreshing in a sea of MW FPS, comes a polished WW2 FPS.

basically i'm saying i am confident you guys @ TripwireInteractive will have a great final product, because i had found myself playing RO2 Beta more often than the 3 other brand new games i had purchased in the past 3 weeks lol :D. the grittiness, audio and gameplay had me at the first screenshot.

TY also for the opportunity to beta test, much appreciated.

Upvote 0
TWI is lucky they don't live in Texas, because I would drive over there and FORCE you to drink some beer ;)

You guys need a vacation now.

TWI fans, its now our job to promote this game! Make sure everybody you know knows about this awesome game. They made it, so best thing you can do is A) drive to TWI HQ and drink with them and give them your wallet or B) Promote the game. and lastly C) Enjoy the game :)

CHEERS!

Upvote 0
omg.. twi sounds like a developer that gives a damn about the product .. i hope its contagious ..
the last 5 games i bought have been huge dissapointments , and just quick cash-ins with astronomical marketing budgets and bribed reviewers
.. this already looks great from playing the beta.. but still have room for minor improvements :)

Upvote 0