• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How long till we can play full game

games that are released on the same day are released at the same time, games that released on seperate days are released at midnight of game release.

i.e.: I had to wait till 8am to play civ 5, but since america got Deus Ex 3 days earlier i got to play deus ex at midnight.. yeah cheers steam.

edit: the civ 5 timer also said it'd be released at midnight. Gotta love being stabbed in the back!

Fine, not always, but i know for a fact that its not the first time

first people ask for the game to be delayed another week, now they whine about 2 hours delay

go figure :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Drama much? Seriously.. Geez.

Warcraft has over a million users.. When they released Cataclysm it was delayed all day and well into the evening. Life went on. Blizzard has a huge staff, too, so even they make "schoolboy errors."

It's still Sept. 13. Don't freak.

Not drama.. Facts sir.

You can defend all you like, i don't mind. I'm making a valid point.

Upvote 0
When I left my house an hour ago it said 1 hour was left until it unlocked.
Now I came back and it says 2 hours are left.

WHAT IS THIS WIZARDRY?

Meanwhile, at TripWire Interactive

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
+ the fact that we werent allowed to download untop of the beta??? Like wtf???? Just add the main game to the beta files and we only have to DL like 4 gigs worth of data. But nooooooooooo, we have disregard the beta and download alomost 8gb worth of data (ontop of all the sh*t we downloaded for the beta). I like TWI, but they are REALLY pushing my buttons, almost to the point where I say "F*CK THEM" as a developer and go with all the others.

Upvote 0