• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The "Fuuuuuu" Day Thread (Crappy Day Thread)

Ughh...gypsies make me sick to my stomach. I love the time where I was in Florence and a gypsy was begging me for money to survive. I had no problem turning her down when I caught a glimpse of her wearing knee-pads under her dress/skirt or whatever it was. They are so vile I can't believe they are human sometimes.

WTF dude??? Relax a bit, they are still people. If you lived some decades ago you would probably be equally filthy.

It is true that they create problems in certain areas, but on the other hand I have known some of them, mostly young kids near my age that cause no trouble at all. They just ask if we want flowers/tissues or whatever they are selling and then leave. And tbh, if I ever decide to buy some flowers I will prefer to buy from them rather than a flower shop full of "exotic" and expensive flowers.

Reactions: Shadrach
Upvote 0
WTF dude??? Relax a bit, they are still people.
Maybe you did not read the last sentence:
They are so vile I can't believe they are human sometimes.
---
If you lived some decades ago you would probably be equally filthy.
Modern civilized society does not live in the decades ago. The rest of the world moved on. Gypsies need to start being civilized with the rest of us.

It is true that they create problems in certain areas, but on the other hand I have known some of them, mostly young kids near my age that cause no trouble at all. They just ask if we want flowers/tissues or whatever they are selling and then leave. And tbh, if I ever decide to buy some flowers I will prefer to buy from them rather than a flower shop full of "exotic" and expensive flowers.
I have yet to see a gypsy selling something. All I have seen them do is beg and pester. I would love to see a gypsy selling something, though. I have an open mind and I am willing to change my views.

Upvote 0
Of course and they create problems very often, there is no doupt about it unfortunately. But you don't have to generalise so much and start naming whole lots of people that you don't know if. Most often than not they don't even get a say wether they wan't to keep living like that (especially the women), sometime hopefully they will catch up. If you think about it, even the rest of us more civilised people have to catch up with all sorts of things (socially, politically, economically etc) and it is in our hand to do so yet we don't do much.

Upvote 0
Of course and they create problems very often, there is no doupt about it unfortunately. But you don't have to generalise so much and start naming whole lots of people that you don't know if. Most often than not they don't even get a say wether they wan't to keep living like that (especially the women), sometime hopefully they will catch up. If you think about it, even the rest of us more civilised people have to catch up with all sorts of things (socially, politically, economically etc) and it is in our hand to do so yet we don't do much.
The nomadic way of life died a long time ago in Europe. If they want to be nomads and go to different countries scouring the Earth because that's how they like to live, then so be it. Just don't do it in Europe. People don't like it when gypsies set up camps taking up an entire parking lot and then mooching off the system for all its worth.

Upvote 0
Wow, I really didn't expect so many completely uninformed replies made out of mere bs. I work in youth welfare 45h/week, so do me a favour and just STFU. We've even had a three year old roma girl once who was abused for begging (among other mistreatment) which resulted in big physical as well as educational deficits. And don't start a discussion about "foreigners are/or are not abusing the social system". I didn't mention that part one bit. But just for your information: the girls family which it was taking from consisted(maybe still consists) of 16 roma people living in a 50m

Upvote 0
Ughh...gypsies make me sick to my stomach. I love the time where I was in Florence and a gypsy was begging me for money to survive. I had no problem turning her down when I caught a glimpse of her wearing knee-pads under her dress/skirt or whatever it was. They are so vile I can't believe they are human sometimes.

This post combined with your avatar/sig really comes across in a bad way.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I believe this is a photo of the subject with a "Chipsy" ladyfriend:

PLBSS.jpg

Upvote 0
They are so vile I can't believe they are human sometimes.

Maybe these people could be made to do something useful, like scrubbing the streets with handbrushes. Best get them to wear armbands as well, so people can easily recognise them... after all you wouldn't want them wearing clothes as an attempt to disguise their sub-human nature. Oh, wait...

..and I thought drak had plumbed the depths.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think Mr. Ostmann is playing that Nazi role a little bit too well.... Anyways....

Every day for some odd reason I keep losing a few more channels on my tv.

first it was a couple channels I never watched anyway... but still a bit troubling. Then I lost Comedy Network... ****.

Then a couple days later I lost Discovery.... which sucks... but hey... I still had History Television!

Guess what happend today. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadrach and Moyako
Upvote 0