• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Mass Effect 3

Really hope Kasumi and Miranda play major roles in ME3... most interesting (and hottest) characters by far...

I like how they're not naive, cheezy sounding, destroying-poetry-with-terrible-delivery dumbasses ala Ashley. Ya you can bet her picture's face down in my captain quarters.

You are literally the creepiest man on earth.

Upvote 0
I don't see how, at all, Pycckuu but uh...ok then.

Hmmm... ya... think I'll just put all my points into the other abilities then. Too much work to shoot practically to death a bot and then stop and take it over for a few seconds :p.

Here's to hoping you can use powers like that against enemies with shields and stuff. I mean once you get their initial protection down, they're easy meat anyway. I played the majority of my playthroughs on Veteran because most normal grunt types don't have any protection and I can immediately use talents as soon as I enter battle with them. And it has just the right amount of enemies that are tough and have shields/armor/barriers. I wish there was a little more distinction between shields and barriers as well. I don't really see the point since they are the exact same thing as far as the game is concerned. You'd think there'd be at least SOME difference between the two.

Reactions: NoxNoctum
Upvote 0
I'm freaking amazed at the sheer amount of content in ME2 compared to ME1. Even without the free DLC or the ones you have to spend $$$ on... a ton of missions. Great stuff! Already played 30 hours and if I had to guess I'm half way through.

Not bad for $19.99 and the best RPG experience ever. (and I used to hate RPGs... still hate MMORPGs of course, but this is different)

Upvote 0
Shall we return to our previous discussion about who's the hottest chick, but in the right thread? :troll:

Sure :troll:

yvonnestrahovski2.jpg

yvonnestrahovskix.jpg

yvonnestrahovski003.jpg

The other day I wrote that Chambers is my favourite female character but it's probably Miranda. Chambers only plays a small role. Favourite male character would be Garrus. He's just cool. The Turians are an interesting alien race in general. Thane is a good character as well. ME1 had great characters but ME2's are even better IMO. Did you know that Martin Sheen voices the Illusive Man? :)

Great games, great games...

Upvote 0
Sure :troll:

yvonnestrahovski2.jpg

yvonnestrahovskix.jpg

yvonnestrahovski003.jpg

The other day I wrote that Chambers is my favourite female character but it's probably Miranda. Chambers only plays a small role. Favourite male character would be Garrus. He's just cool. The Turians are an interesting alien race in general. Thane is a good character as well. ME1 had great characters but ME2's are even better IMO. Did you know that Martin Sheen voices the Illusive Man? :)

Great games, great games...
Hmmm I thought for a second she was the actress that played Erika in Underworld (first one, the others sucked). Hottest blonde ever:

2co4kmq.jpg

Upvote 0