• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The venerable Bayo Dive

I hope so, it would make a nice tactical option for bayo fights.

A variation could be, if sprinting and holding down the bayo button, and you press jump, you will do a "lunge", which will be quicker and do more damage, but gives you inertia, so if you miss, you will be vunerable, and if you hit into a wall, you will be disabled from bayoing again for a second.

Upvote 0
This is almost being considered 'dolphin diving' for me, this is just a cheap tactic to get a kill, face me face to face in a bayo fight! Dont duck down as a coward... :cool:

i consider it a very good tactic for embarrassing nubs.......if i can get a divestab on you, then chances are you would be no match for me standing up anyway.

i do hope diving will still be in. in some situations it's much easier to just dive through a window or over a short wall than it would be to go through the whole mantling process.

Upvote 0
i consider it a very good tactic for embarrassing nubs.......if i can get a divestab on you, then chances are you would be no match for me standing up anyway.

i do hope diving will still be in. in some situations it's much easier to just dive through a window or over a short wall than it would be to go through the whole mantling process.

+1

Yeah I love diving.

Upvote 0
Hello chaps. Did a search for this and found no dedicated thread for what was certainly one of the top features for Ostfront: the bayo dive.

Sprinting toward someone, hitting the prone key and flying toward them as a human spear was one of the best ways to kill someone in Ostfront. Will this integral feature also be in HoS?

Is it really you??

After all these years??

<3

Upvote 0