• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

mod install help

Hey, its me again, the guy that hates having a mac. but yeah, i have a mac and i cant change that, yet...
Anyways, i have killing floor for mac, and im wondering if/how you can install/enable mods on the mac version? do you just put them in the folder as normal? I think that the mods need to be in a different file format.
Does anyone know any mods that are confirmed as working for mac?

Hey, its me again, the guy that hates having a mac. but yeah, i have a mac and i cant change that, yet...
Anyways, i have killing floor for mac, and im wondering if/how you can install/enable mods on the mac version? do you just put them in the folder as normal? I think that the mods need to be in a different file format.
Does anyone know any mods that are confirmed as working for mac?

Do you means mods as in mutator that you select from the mutator list and add in the game or the actual game mod such as Defence Alliance 2?

Upvote 0
I brain-farted.
I was searching through the forums earlier, and i found a mod I wanted. I want your mods, like your XM8.

Unfortunately that couldn't be completed cuz apparently the mesh I found was taken from ARMA2 so the project was cancelled. However I have made other weapons such as the Rocket propelled chainsaw launcher, the P90, the machine pistol, et cetera...

WOOOTS 1000th POST ON THE FORUMS!

Upvote 0