• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Current Map White List

The White List has been updated, here are the changes:

Added:
KF-[LT]MilitaryStronghold-v4-Fix.rom made by [LT]Chris and fixed by HaTeMe
KF-[LT]PoliceStation-V5-fix.rom made by [LT]Chris and fixed by HaTeMe
KF-Afghanistan.rom made by kingshinobi
KF-BioticsLabLightsOut_v6.rom made by HaTeMe
KF-Crash2010.rom made by Gregs2k2
KF-PartyTimeV3.rom made by Wrentype
KF-TheWaterway.rom made by Fel

Removed Due To Replacement:
KF-PartyTimeV2.rom

Removed Due To Exploits(Click for Details):
KF-Bridge-RSIX.rom made by rsixjasmin
KF-Grimpen.rom made by tundrapuppy
KF-MetroRoute.rom made by Swag
KF-NursingHomeV2.rom made by nama-cha panda and http://z10.invisionfree.com/KEPT/index.php?showtopic=81RoBoT
KF-RE1-Mansion-Beta.rom made by driftwood
KF-RSIX-TheSumOfAllFears.rom made by rsixjasmin

Upvote 0
KF-PartyTimeV3 breaks dedicated servers--it gets the client stuck in an infinite download loop, constantly re-downloading the supplementary map files.

thats because the map isnt done downloading to your server. even after you put it on the re-direct and restart the server, it still takes some time for the map to be fully loaded.

Upvote 0
thats because the map isnt done downloading to your server. even after you put it on the re-direct and restart the server, it still takes some time for the map to be fully loaded.

No, I'm pretty sure it's broken. It was broken on all 4 of my servers, and all 4 of them were stuck on that map by the time I found out about it--had to force a mapchange from the webadmin before anyone could play on them.

All the other maps work fine.

This is the same problem KF-PacMan had.

Upvote 0
No, I'm pretty sure it's broken. It was broken on all 4 of my servers, and all 4 of them were stuck on that map by the time I found out about it--had to force a mapchange from the webadmin before anyone could play on them.

All the other maps work fine.

This is the same problem KF-PacMan had.

there's a chance you either have a corrupt copy or you just uploaded it incorrectly to your server or redirect

Upvote 0
Yup, but sadly some mappers never create topics for their maps, they just go straight to the whitelisting topic..

... and in my opinion those maps aren't even worth checking out most of the time. If they don't even want the community's feedback, they either don't care or think they're above it. In either case, they lose as far as I'm concerned.

Upvote 0
Why Doomed is still whitelisted ? T.T

Same for the Refugev2, there's a lot of glitch, easy to access and even the patty can't reach you =/ .

anybody can take pictures of the exploits in a map and submit them to yoshiro or xienen and request the map to be de-whitelisted. it isn't just us who are allowed to do that.

so if you want a map removed sooner then later, you'll have to pm them about it since we are currently pre-occupied with testing maps awaiting whitelisting approval.

Upvote 0