• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

When Patty dies

Neoco

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
Notice how whenever the players kill the Patriarch, he doesn't say anything but when the Patriarch kills all the players he boasts about how he is so strong and how the players are so weak. I thought I'd like to hear a comment from the Patriarch when he dies, maybe complain about his children failing him or some kind of death cry.

I was thinking of the following below:

"My children...have failed me..."

"You have not seen the last of me!!!!"

"Children...you will have to fend for yourselves..."

"Death cry"

"Another death cry"

"Beaten...by a bunch...of weaklings...*choke*"

"No! This is not how it's supposed to end!!..."

Upvote 0
or saying something like:

"ohh i died because that welded door was jamming me...ohh"

"arrrrggghh one shot with the crossbow and i die??, and the law makes nothing to me??, how can an arrow deal more damage than a rocket!! arrrghhh"

the last one is a little long, but can work fine i think

cheers

Last edited:
Upvote 0
or something like having the humans all yelling something too.....if the patty says something he'd have to blurt it out quickly before he dies. but yes it would definitely add a little more drama to the death.

I pretty much have that covered by myself. Tend to shout something like "Yeah! Eat it ---- ----! You just got pwned biatch!" :D

Upvote 0
how about when he dies he goes "GAWD THE CROSSBOW IS SUCH BULLSHIIIIIIIIIIII- ..."

lol

LOL

or something like having the humans all yelling something too....

Yea, they comment on the other specimens all the time so why not give some nasty comments about the patty too :p

"You ****ing ***holes!!!"

LOOOOL Yeah, I was about to suggest that one because I think it would be absolutely hilarious when he shouted that when about to die XD (watch the "left floor dead" vid to hear it)

YOU ****ING A$$HOLES!

Last edited:
Upvote 0