• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Found a guide to play KF for free..

Status
Not open for further replies.

trick

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 31, 2009
with links to latest patch, map pack

Where do you report this thing? I found it at a game forum and the thread should be deleted.

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear, it's a guide to play KF without steam, which means you
don't pay anything. You just follow the guide, and use the links to download the game, patches, maps
and you can play online ( Not on steam but on their personal servers)

In short pirates.

Last edited:
game guides aint illegal or cheating, you could read all about killing floor and how to deal with certain enemies but its a matter of skill that wins this game. you cant exactly make a very good guide to killing floor, its strategy, luck and skill that determines if you win or die.

did you mean something else or?

Upvote 0
game guides aint illegal or cheating, you could read all about killing floor and how to deal with certain enemies but its a matter of skill that wins this game. you cant exactly make a very good guide to killing floor, its strategy, luck and skill that determines if you win or die.

I believe he meant that he found a guide on how to get and play the game for free. As in "cracking" it.

However Trick, I don't know where you would report an issue like this if it is what i think it is.

Upvote 0

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Upvote 0
he meant that it isn't a guide for how to play KF, it's a guide on how to get KF without paying for it and it needs to be removed.
Thank you! Someone with reading comprehension. You'd think the title saying "Found a guide to play KF for free" would be enough:rolleyes:

I'm sure you could report it to the moderators/administrators, as they do communicate and listen to the community. Then its up to them to take any legal actions, if they choose to do so.

Upvote 0

Where do you report this thing? I found it at a game forum and the thread should be deleted.

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear, it's a guide to play KF without steam, which means you
don't pay anything. You just follow the guide, and use the links to download the game, patches, maps

In short pirates.

Nothing's free, or is your computer free?

It's a guide to GET KF WITHOUTH PAYING (aka "Illegal")

Last edited:
Upvote 0

:p

I can haz failed....

o wow, i cant believe i didnt read that right :eek:, i thought you ment you found a free guide on how to play KF..:rolleyes: ....my bad, (i has suddenly lost any and all "KF street cred")

I see, well it is illegal but dont take it as a big surprise, there is similar things to that guide such as...what was it?...it was called star steam or something, its like a cracked version of steam that lets you download all source games free and play them on cracked servers.

i hope TWI can resolve this quickly but hey, hackers will ALWAYS find a way. good find....

Upvote 0

In short pirates.

Does this really matter? Honestly think about what you've said.... they can't play with many people and very few people are likely to find the guide. It doesn't affect paying customers so who cares?

Let them try the game and they'll probably actually buy it when they realise how awesome it is! Stupid anti-piracy bull****. Stop assuming the worst!

Upvote 0
Does this really matter? Honestly think about what you've said.... they can't play with many people and very few people are likely to find the guide. It doesn't affect paying customers so who cares?

Let them try the game and they'll probably actually buy it when they realise how awesome it is! Stupid anti-piracy bull****. Stop assuming the worst!

Woah! You're trolling people for highlighting illegal action? This activity does affect TWI, beacuse it means a small margin of people will choose to DL the free version rather that give them the

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.