• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Killing Floor Weapons That Would Fit in

41?? wtf

i like having to hide for 18 hours while waiting for both clips to reload :eek: g43 is quicker, more accurate and easier to him. The IS is nice too.

Another cool feature is you know im the future logitech will bring out G41 / G43 keyboards . . .

That's weird because it's much easier to aim with G41 and hit better for me than G43. I don't mind the reload time that much. The sharp point on G43 blends in with the background sometimes...

Upvote 0
That's weird because it's much easier to aim with G41 and hit better for me than G43. I don't mind the reload time that much. The sharp point on G43 blends in with the background sometimes...

I always feel the 41's IS is too large and you cant really see below its horizon line.

Again, its that reload time that makes baby jesus weep. Having to activly find somewhere to hide for a good 20 seconds during play so you can relaod is just fffffuuuuuuuuuuu.

I suppose its relative to the user. Although i expect zets to fire in about now with balistics and shizzle.

Upvote 0
10 bullets if used correctly mean 10 kills. Even if the reload speed takes a while 10 bullets should be enough to get you out of harms way and reload somewhere safer.

A bolt action got 5 bullets needs to bolt after every shot, and reloads just as slow. There is a reason why many people like the bolt ;) even though its reload time is ****e. A g41 sits a bit inbetween a bolt and a g43/svt.

Upvote 0
LoL Craig it's 3v1 on the G41
I only use 10 bullets in a row when I lose track of what I'm doing or I'm in the thick of it. Usually, I count 5 bullets and let it reload just 1 cip which is the same speed as the K98 reload. If there was a way to distingish the aim tip from background, I'd probably choose G43 over G41 time to time.

Upvote 0