• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Downloading even the default maps?

I've been trying to figure this out all morning too. I also have an INX server and I've created a support ticket about the issue.

I've tried all the tools on the INX control panel including reinstalling the server - everything claims to have been successful but I'm guessing this is not the case.

If I get a response soon from INX support, I'll let you know what they say.

goat

Upvote 0
I've been trying to figure this out all morning too. I also have an INX server and I've created a support ticket about the issue.

I've tried all the tools on the INX control panel including reinstalling the server - everything claims to have been successful but I'm guessing this is not the case.

If I get a response soon from INX support, I'll let you know what they say.

goat

Does it have a mods type of section with anything related to Steam? In Gameservers it's Steam Update.

Upvote 0
Does it have a mods type of section with anything related to Steam? In Gameservers it's Steam Update.

Unfortunately, no. It does have an "update" button which you would expect to run gameupdate.bat (or whatever the default installation calls it). Obviously this is the first thing I did when I found out about the new patch!

There is a mods section but there's nothing in there.

goat

Upvote 0