• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Strange LOD Bug on Krivoi?

Clipping

Clipping

I tried setting min fps to 0, distant stuff is still clipped. Now unlike before the update it is every time so Krivoi Rog is unplayable.

In addition to the clipping, bloom is off randomly when I start RO; the only way to get it to work seemsw to be to start the game in windowed mode. What's the solution?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I tried setting min fps to 0, distant stuff is still clipped. Now unlike before the update it is every time so Krivoi Rog is unplayable.

In addition to the clipping, bloom is off randomly when I start RO; the only way to get it to work seemsw to be to start the game in windowed mode. What's the solution?

Re: Bloom, I don't know. I always start the game in windowed mode anyway.

Re: LOD ... only thing I've found is that if I revert back to a clean INI file, it seems to go away, but I've got $#!+ loading times now, so ... w/e. It's odd, because during the beta I'd made all the recommended INI changes and it worked perfectly.

Krivoi isn't -entirely- unplayable with the clipping issue, so long as you get there near the end of a round - once the round is over and the next one starts, or when the map reloads, it's fine. It's just the first round after you enter that's a problem. (Of course, some servers set it so you only play one round, not best 2 of 3, for the long maps ... you're kind of frakked on those servers.)

Upvote 0