• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Whatever happened to Pariser Platz and other customs

I think both tractorworks and pariser platz are getting more updates (feel free to contradict me). Personally I really like both maps and hope that they can be brushed up for official inclusion :) (on problem is that there are apprx 20 versions of PP that have been released into the wild with overly similar names, causing map taxonomists to go crazy).

Upvote 0
my new version of pariserplatz is close to being done, i was waiting for the release of new pak40 guns and pakwagens. but i might just release the first beta of the map without them. it should look much better and play smoother, so i hope server admins will like it.

i find it strange myself that some servers on wich PP used to be one of the most played maps, have removed it. while they are playing some realy ugly half-done custom maps instead. i was on a nearly empty server 2 days ago, when we voted and switched to PP, the server filled up in less than 5 minutes...

Upvote 0
my new version of pariserplatz is close to being done, i was waiting for the release of new pak40 guns and pakwagens.
What's the deal with these? I've seen a video on YouTube of them being used along with a rideable T-34 I think but I don't think they're out yet...

Plus, I hope it's not easy for the Germans to win on this new version... It is the Battle of Berlin after all.

Upvote 0
What's the deal with these? I've seen a video on YouTube of them being used along with a rideable T-34 I think but I don't think they're out yet...

Plus, I hope it's not easy for the Germans to win on this new version... It is the Battle of Berlin after all.

Waiting for some coordination and feedback from TWI on the revisions to the AT gun code so that we release one new update, not two. If you've noticed, TWI's team has been busy pushing through the final stages of a new overall update. That's our holdup. We do not want to release something to have Ramm come back and ask for changes only to release again. As well, we are trying to configure the overall plan going forward to not continually release an RO_Vehicles3, 4, 5, 6.... just a new "RO_VehiclesTwo" file which we can then re-release with new vehicles and new code enhancements.

Believe me, our MininonWorkz team wants to get this out as badly as you all want to play with it. Should not be too long now.

Upvote 0