• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your best score.

Marchioly_Torma

Apr 7, 2007
In this threat, we shall post what we believe to be our best scores. Please include other details - map, server and your role on the field (such as rifleman, machine-gunner, etc).

Mine - 117 points, Danzig, believe it's the "Right to Rebel" 24/7 Danzig server, played as an assault trooper. I finished in third place out of all the Germans in seven rounds and about 90 minutes of playing before the map reloaded itself and the scores wiped to zero. A rather decent score, I believe.

Score is useless, If i and you really try on a game with recappable objectives you can easilly get 150+ points a round. Sometimes capwhoring can be fun. But even if i get a 500+ point score after 3 rounds, and i know there are plenty rifleman out there that are better than me, i'm about average i'd say.

Highest score i've seen personally after 3 rounds was in the 900, but then again i hardly play public anymore =\

Score doesnt mean anything, heck you could get probably a pretty high score if you were near an ammo dump an an continously firing mg. Just bring him ammo all the time while he just fires so that the barrel is on the edge of overheating.

Upvote 0
I normally don't worry too much about it, but I do remember two episodes:

1. Waaaay back in mod days, on Ponyri, I managed to get 35 kills in 6 minutes with an SVT. I litterally couldn't miss.

2. On Konigs, on a full server as a german rifleman with a Kar, I managed to rack up 144 points. Again, one of those days when I just couldn't seem to miss.

Upvote 0
krarn7mb6.jpg

krasny2ev6ki5.jpg

krasnyet0dk8.jpg

I did them a long time ago on krasnyoktyabr, regular time and 3 rounds each. (Huh? 4 round for the 3rd ^.^ )

Upvote 0