• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Add T-34 M1943 with Hexagonal Turret

well it was stronger in thery, in practise it was very uneven in quality due to pore quality controle. particurly durring the early days, and you still have to note that it was far harder then all other armys cast armor (and most RH armor).

however there is not a hole lot of diffrence in the two models to realy warrent the addtion of the "newer" model
the only armor change is the turret face that went from 52mm to 70mm. and besidesd the cupola nothing will change ingame

LOL Lern to spel.

Upvote 0
Atomskytten said:
If you really want to introduce tanks which maybe or maybe not will provide a "different" game experince may I suggest that you try to create them yourselves so you can make them the exact way you want them to be

Another contradiction.

If we want a wholly new and different tank, it's better that the "official" party does it. As to the hexagonal turret thingy, anybody (with the required skills, of course) can do the changes, which, I repeat, are mainly cosmetic, and use the other T-34s as reference points for its statistics. It should be easy enough and Yet Another T-34 would be easily accepted by the community without complaints of bias. A custom-made Marder would quickly evoke "it wasn't like this" or "it was more like that" discussion that an official Tripwire stamp would protect it from.

Upvote 0
Another contradiction.

If we want a wholly new and different tank, it's better that the "official" party does it. As to the hexagonal turret thingy, anybody (with the required skills, of course) can do the changes, which, I repeat, are mainly cosmetic, and use the other T-34s as reference points for its statistics. It should be easy enough and Yet Another T-34 would be easily accepted by the community without complaints of bias. A custom-made Marder would quickly evoke "it wasn't like this" or "it was more like that" discussion that an official Tripwire stamp would protect it from.

The game itself is the result of modding so it would be in the spirit of the game if its users added to the game by making new vehicles, skins etc. etc. themsleves rather than waiting for "official" releases - afterall TW even encourages us to do so..For further elaboration on this or the subject of new vehicles to the game; read my sig:)

Upvote 0
What "new" experience will any new addition of tanks really provide? - They can shoot a cannon at other tanks or infantry and the coaxial MG and perhaps even a bow MG at infantry and lightly armoured vehicles. They will also be able to destroyed themselves by other tanks or infantry Anti Tank weapons like the Panzerfaust etc etc. Bringing new vehicles will not add any new experience but it will add to the flavour of the game and that alone is reason enough for adding the T-34 Model 43, Pz III M, StuG IIIG etc. etc. Having a 100 mm gun on a SU-100 will not change the game in a dramatically new way as we already have the 122mm maingun for the IS2 nor will introducing the Tiger II.
In short any new addition of vehicles to RO will not change in how the game is played or the balance of power but it will make the game more diverse for the mapmakers.

su-100 has a higer velocity main gun and is better then is-2 gun for anti tank gunning.

Upvote 0
This what I want to see in the next game , get to work Tripwire my money is waiting for you.

untitled.jpg

Upvote 0