I've been using UMake to compile my source files. I have it integrated with WOTgreal, to make it easier. Well, lets just say it gave me a headache! I had a source file that I knew would compile correctly, but when I tried to do it with UMake I got a 'General Protection Fault!' bullcrap. I checked the code, and it was fine, but I got the same error. So I tried it the old skool way, by using the command prompt and typing 'ucc make' and it compiled successfully! Perhaps I need to configure something in UMake, but it really pissed me off and took a while to get around it. So if you have this problem, stick to the old skool!!!!