• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Custom map Butovo-b1

I just had an awesome match on the Franzosiche Freiwilligen Sturmbrigade server. We played a whole match that lasted for about thirty minutes. About 16 of us. I was on the Russian side kicking butt as usual. Germans were down to their last reinforcement at the C objective. and the the server froze!!!! AHHHH oh well had alot of fun on the new map already!

Upvote 0
This version of UT doesn't use a redirect?
Not so sure about that. I have set up a redirect for my server and it is working in so far the redirect server is sending a file to the person's PC. Unfortunately it won't send the right file. I have put both the *.roe and the *.upk on the redirect server and only the .upk will be sent.

Upvote 0
Not so sure about that. I have set up a redirect for my server and it is working in so far the redirect server is sending a file to the person's PC. Unfortunately it won't send the right file. I have put both the *.roe and the *.upk on the redirect server and only the .upk will be sent.

it is buggy atm, TWI is working on it

Upvote 0
Not a bad map. The textures even seem to be reasonable on this one in comparison to Ogle

6537007713_3617cff4c1_b.jpg

6537007385_ec4749a880_b.jpg

6537007205_81e81fd0ec_b.jpg

Upvote 0
Something I hate in both Ogledow and Butovo is seeing grass growing right in front of me (less than 5m). Is it just on my PC or it happens to everyone?

You will also see it in Barracks if you spawn as Axis in the last spawn zone (the one that is almost outside the map) and you run inbetween the buildings slightly to the right. Also the the grass will grow as soon as you come near to it.

Upvote 0
Had a little bash on it last night and thought it was a very decent even though there was only about 12 players playing!
Once the little things like not being able to get over a few fence's and some crashing get ironed out I can see it being quite popular.

Oh and I never had any problems with my FPS unlike Ogledow when it was down to 10 and unplayable :(

All in all a very good effort :)

Cheers

Upvote 0
Reactions: pepihoh
Upvote 0