• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Another pub aimbotter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do explain, what is the point you are trying to make here?

1. Are you just ranting and feel like you need to take this to the forum in the hopes that you can get some satisfaction when people symphatize with you?
2. Do you like to see the userbase of this game be reduced even more, if not then why post it here?
3. Are you just too lazy to play on moderated servers?

Also, I've yet to see an aimbotter on RO2.

Upvote 0

1. Are you just ranting and feel like you need to take this to the forum in the hopes that you can get some satisfaction when people symphatize with you?
2. Do you like to see the userbase of this game be reduced even more, if not then why post it here?

I have seen one aimbotter before, once on a server I played on, and now with this video, two.

But yes, even though there is no question cheating does exist in this game, I do agree with you that there is really no obvious reason to post that losers antics here. Play on a PB server and you will most likely not see this kind of thing.

Upvote 0

1) I am just showing that cheats exist, btw the server is VAC and PB protected.
2) LoL
3) I am the admin of the server.

Reactions: DasFist
Upvote 0
Yeah I still dont see anything at 0:24. I am not trying to be odd or anything but I dont see anything untill he runs out and shoots ppsh through rubble and then quickly turning and shooting the wall.

Plus on another note. In a game like this where it's easy to land kills why would people cheat anyway. If anything they can go play on bot servers and rank up.

Reactions: LightsabeR
Upvote 0
Really guys, you're having trouble seeing the aimbot hack? like someone said watch at 0:24. He goes from shooting at someone through the ground (lol enough) and then SNAPS to someone behind him (There's the obvious hack stuff).

Look, I know this guy posting it here is just trying to get people to know that there ARE aimbots... but you don't need to think he's crying wolf (It's funnier because of my username). If you can't see where the hack is, that's fine.. just ask or ignore... but no need to try and be the "Big Dog" (Funny again) infront of all your forum mates. You'll only end up looking stupid.

Also, Thank you nuNce! It's good to see some more footage of hackers to help out all the admins out there. It does look it'll be pretty easy to catch them still.

Upvote 0
ok just checking but I have been accused of hacking before and it is just cause I was having a lucky day. Also dont forget on some maps shadowing gives away your position long before you are visible.

I have wrongly been accused of cheating as well. In fact I have one person, a member of a respectable clan, accusing me and trying to votekick me every time he encounters me on a server, just because I own him and his buddies every time. I know how annoying it is when people cry wolf and accuse players that beat them of cheating, but this one clearly is, and this video is clearly not a case of the botched shadows.

Upvote 0

Cheating is Cheating .. I have seen it in every game out, and it does ruin the game at some point.
I think exposing these guys to the serious (and honest) gamer, and especially the server administrators is important so they can watch for and ban these guys.

These guys cheat, not to level up, but to dominate the game, and it's the only way they are able to do that.

They most likely suck without the cheat!!

I don't see how exposing these cheaters reduces the gamer base .. in fact I believe it does just the opposite by making it easier to eliminate them.

But then, that is just my opinion based on past experience with other games.

Upvote 0
Is it just me, or do russian people proper suck at this game? :)

And really quickly before I get accused of racism wtf is this guy chatting the whole way through for? Apparently in war people sometimes SHUT UP! If you got shot its because you couldnt keep quiet!

Awaiting radioactive cups of tea now.

Russia sucks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.