• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server It would be really helpful.

5thSSDW.KGW~CO

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 19, 2011
If we could have some very basic info concerning setting up servers from officially approved companies.

I have no idea, despite searching for info, how long I should expect to wait for my server to appear in the game's browser. Because of this I don't know if I should still be waiting or if there is a problem I need to address or...whatever. I cannot even connect to the server by direct IP...is this NORMAL or a BUG? Basic basic basic information TWI, and giving it to us instead of IGNORING the numerous posts that have asked for help (I've read them, people left hanging with no answers) would avoid a great deal of frustration and uncertainty.

Thankyou for your consideration in this matter.

Thanks Nutta. I did do that a few hours ago but there were still non-TE maps coming into play. There's a TE one on at the moment so maybe/hopefully it was just a glitch.

At this rate it won't matter though, nearly 12 hours after going live there's still FA in the browser and I still can't IP connect. The only thing more ****ed than this game right now is the support in the 'support' forum. :D

Upvote 0