• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] Cant choose which artillery spot

WAR10CK

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 17, 2011
Gotham City
Hi Tripwire etc.

I got some problems with the artillery.

When im the commander on the team, and i have marked a spot its working like a charm (except its damn hard to mark a target, with that shiny unrealistic looking "marker".

But if the squad leader has marked a spot, i cant choose my own spot.. it only fires at the squad leaders chosen spot (i have tried right clicking and left clicking on my own spot, and i can only remove it).

That was my first complaint..

Next to that, please remove the targetmark.. and make it more realistic, like looking through the binoculars and what you can mark is between the black marks inside the binoculars like in IRL WW2.

Last thing, why does this game seem so unbalanced? the tanks are almost useless because they are too hard to operate, and it seems like the sniper class got a way too big advantage caused by the huge maps. If your a rifleman og machine gunner, you dont stand a chance on the field, because the accuracy on those weapons suck on longer range (even if you deployed the weapon/standing within a window, and holds breath) and the enemy is 50-100 feet away from you, you should be able to hit him without moving the weapon all the way up or down.

Artillery

Artillery

No i havent been able to shoot with a weapon IRL (weapons are in general illegal where i live). I dont expect COD accuracy (you just have to point the weapon in the direction and then you will just hit). But when i aim down the sight, and "deployed" the weapon up in a bunker or a window (normal rifle) and even using "hold breath" it should be a lot easier to kill someone standing just right in front of me 100 meters away.. but again its old weapons :) maybe they aren't that accurate.
But the most important and annoying part is the artillery problem i described in this thread.

Upvote 0
I have noticed that commanders can't really mark arty targets. If being commander I just put squad leaders to work, those marks work just fine.

and for rifles,they were really, REALLY accurate at that time. It's know a sniper to shoot other sniper with ww2 russian rifle over 500m away with ironsights during winterwar in ww2.

Smg's can't hit much for long range, and in full-auto they should be hitting roof after short burst

Upvote 0