• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Global Stats Reset

Global Stats Reset

• Yes

Votes: 718 75.3%
  • No

Votes: 235 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i cant believe there has not been the slightest official comment on this, one way or the other... expecting us to eventually give up and forget?

my stats have no relation to the games I have played BUT effect the way I am perceived in game (whats the point of a weathered uniform, implying you've played a long time when you instantly get it our of some BS stat mixup,..).

And before people talk about how this does not matter, its a gameplay element THEY DECIDED ON AND IMPLEMENTED... sure I would have chosen for it not to exist but if you are going to impose it on people the most basic thing that has to work is the accuracy of it. Otherwise it just trivializes the whole thing, and if anything shows how pointless and useless having a stat system is!

Normally, I'd started getting mad at peeps for having enough energy to come get righteously offended on the forums, but not enough to actually read them.

Instead, I'll give you your "official statement."

Ramm said:
Q:
Did you guys found the problem with the stats? I can only level on TWI servers.

That was fixed on Friday. Although there appear to be some other issues with stats that we're looking into.

Unrelated, we're also still working on VOIP and performance.

Ramm said:
Q:I've never seen either of these myself, nor seen them mentioned on the forum.

Only 2 of those things are even bugs. And 2 of those bugs are basically the same system (achievements and stats) which we already said we're looking into.

Ramm said:
Q:I don't know what you think you fixed, but it's not fixed at all, as the man in your quote says, i too, can only level on TWI servers.

What we fixed was servers showing up in the server browser as ranked that shouldn't. And we've verified its fixed as of Friday. There is nothing special about the TWI servers at this point (at one point they were the only servers gaining stats).

As I previously mentioned there are some other stats anomolies that we're looking into.

We'd all like a dev to parachute into this thread specifically to have a nice long chat about why stats are broke and how hard they've been working to fix it. But they're busy, because they post one update and people scream at them about 12 other things they want fixed right now.

They've said they're working on it. That's honestly as much as anyone needs.

Upvote 0
Not every one cares about leader boards, I've never looked at any myself, I do how ever like to track my own progress. Now that I'm honor level 72 that's kinda ruined. So yes there is a point to a reset and generally functioning stats system with out a leader board, to some at least.

Not everyone cares about tracking their progress.
(see what i did there)

Some do care that their stats have been working and they have already unlocked things/leveled up classes why should they have to start over just so you can see your avg joe k/d ratio.

Upvote 0
I'm assuming not, but are achievements reset-able?
I've recieved a good 16+ today, one being:
Excellent Sniper Bronze-Win 10 Countdown matches WTF?
I have earned i think 2 out of these, seems a tad disappointing, well the kills ones anyway, woulda been fun working up to 1000 but got that with 1st kill of the day...

Its not something that i would have overly been fussed about, just if they are there, i would like them to be correct/proper!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I played and bit more - randomly get someone's statistics and I feel sorry for that guy because he worked hard on his classes/weapons progress and now I have them (and vice versa). Here I think when statistic system will be fixed (no priority though) everything should be deleted. Then start from zero (with experience rate buff for first few days if possible).

Upvote 0
Id like a reset after its fixed, because I know full well that when It jumped up to giving me Level 44 Honour, there is hardly a chance that I got that myself, unless all of my time during beta was stored up, and given a multiplier. My weapons are all screwy, ones I rarely if ever use have impossibly high (for my usage of them) levels, and my Commander role is not almost at Veteran status, and I have played maybe 5 games as a commander. It recently jumped from me slowly levelling it from 47 (I got from 44 to 47 by playing) right up to 70, and has no reason to slow down. Some days I will fire it up, and it gives me Honour Rank 9, which is about where I feel I would have been before it decided to give me random jumps in honour.

Id like a reset simply because I know I did not earn those points, and those who have put in the hard yards and earned their stripes would be offended that such a bad as me, has such a ridiculous honour. Well, im not really bad, but im not level 70 honours worth of player two weeks out of release.

Upvote 0
i have played 18h im still honor level 1 all my weapons are level 1 i have not been able to level up anything or unlock anything.
I preorderd the game so i had it on release.
i will probably get crap for this but im starting to get sick of this game.
the Progression system wont work for me im having regular ctds and my fps is 10-30 while i had 60-90 on the same settings in the beta.
I was a very big fan of the first Ro and ive played it since release and ive been pretty much doing backflips ever since the announcement of Ro2 and now when its out i wish for nothing more than that they would have held it back for some months more as im having more annoyance then fun =(.
Would love a reset once they got everything figured out but if there is no reset i dont really care.

Reactions: Undesired_Hero
Upvote 0
Instead of giving you crap, I'm going to just recommend you stay with it. Not to rub it in your face, but I've been having less issues as time has gone on, and I'm having more fun every day I play, especially as all the noobs turn into soldiers and start playing like a team.

Eventually TWI is going to get things smoothed out and you'll get to enjoy the game for more than 10 minutes. Just gotta have some faith....and an assload of patience.

Upvote 0
Make it a manual reset button, then people can choose for themselves, and noone ends up being annoyed.
No, we voted, the most people said yes, so the reset is for ALL.The most of people get to level 79 with a glitch and it's not fair at all.If we have to restart we will restart all together like the game haven't been released yet so there will be no more overpowered player's with more stamina reload time ecc...

Upvote 0
No, we voted, the most people said yes, so the reset is for ALL.The most of people get to level 79 with a glitch and it's not fair at all.If we have to restart we will restart all together like the game haven't been released yet so there will be no more overpowered player's with more stamina reload time ecc...

I don't understand why people care about others stats...

Reactions: Undesired_Hero
Upvote 0