• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] weapon wont fire on first moose click

Yes i read, and no it doesn't doesn't done this for me when i had the bug, had it with no clicking involved as i described on steps, once i not even clicked the ready button and spawned after few seconds of wait and it happened, many times died by arty without shooting or even aiming when killed before bug happened on next respawn . Just posted what happened to me, what's wrong with this ? :confused:

No nothing wrong, sorry didn't mean to be unpolite. It just sounded like you hinted it as being a combanation of mouvements before you shoot, as i said it even happens when you spawn and shoot a second later

Upvote 0
I deleted my post was ready to post again ...

So i tried right now again and after selecting role right clicked 3 times before spawning, when i spawned i didn't moved at all and tried to shoot, shot 3 times and no bullet, on 4th click it worked.
Next time i does only one click and it worked when i spawned on first click.

I'm sure it it happened to me yesterday without clicking a single time, was on phone and after be killed i didn't clicked at all, after a few i spawned and moved like described and no shot on first click, maybe it was related to lag or something else I'm confused now.

Upvote 0
well
latest beta and this bug is still in.
i ve tried to narrow it down. so far it doesnt matter what weapon you wield.
but i think it has something to do with sprinting.

however, i am still unable to reproduce this. it just happens when playing normally.
when having a full auto weapon it is not that map when it happens but for quick pop ups with bolt action rifles it is a pain in the ***.

Upvote 0
It's not time related, read my post it can happen just as you spawn and shoot a sec after. I tried the time related theory and its not that it can happen 1 sec after spawn 30 sec, 40 sec, 1min 0 after spawn etc.

You also don't need to shoot at an enemy like some people thought, i thought so too but its obvious it happens at this moment because we usually start shooting when we see an enemy... lol

there is time that passes between you firing your last shot when dieing and then respawning again, maybe about 10 seconds

Upvote 0