• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra 2 Release - Final Thoughts From A Dev

Congratulations TWI,

I have been playing Red Orchestra since the mod and I can tell all of you, I have played ALOT of different games, alot of shooters and been in touch with alot of communities.

But RO has always been that special game, with the best community I ever came across, the best realism, mood, feel and I would've never met the sorrow bunch of Ez25 if I hadn't discovered the mod back in the days.

I've played the beta since it's release and I am very amazed by what you guys pulled off. You guys did a wonderful job and achieved something alot of us probably will only dream about.

Thank you for creating this game! This is the first time ever I thank a dev-team for creating a game. I just love the series and this one will top them all. You guys did an amazing job creating this, don't let anyone else tell you differently.

A well meant and warm 'thank you', from an 'old' follower!

Upvote 0
As someone who has been with TWI almost exclusively now for the First Person Shooter genre, this product even in its perhaps rough around the edges beta, has been what I've been waiting and hoped for.

I'm only saddened by the fact I have an extra shift tomorrow and not three days of drunken vigor to dedicate to this game.

Thank you as always, for delivering the most raw, terrifying, satisfying, adrenaline pumping, PSTD inducing First Person Shooter experience ever. There are just NO substitutes! Now grab a beer and enjoy the merits of your hard work. I know I will!

Za Rodinu!/Shambeh Bambeh!

Upvote 0