• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How long till we can play full game

Because there's a good chance this is as much on Valve's end as it is on theirs.

If they told Valve to flip the switch at noon today, and Valve responded "Sorry guys, it's taking way longer to propagate RO2 data over the servers than we thought!" what exactly is TWI supposed to say?

Give us an estimate of Valve's estimate? They already did that once. It's called the official release date. So you want them do to the same thing again? No. They know better by this point. After this many delays, they're just going to keep their mouths shut until it releases today, or they are forced to explain why we're not getting it today.

Reactions: trucane
Upvote 0
....my my......the whining in here is deafening. I'm so glad my kids are grown and (well one is) out of the house. :p

I'm going to go get a hair cut, come home take a nice shower, put on a clean pair of fatigues sit down at the computer and enlist as a "raw recruit" in the RO2 army!

I'm so excited.....I can't even really tell you. I've been waiting for this for so long (years actually). I can absolutely wait a few hours more.

Reactions: Spindle
Upvote 0
Still no official announcement.

"Today" is a pretty vague thing when you think about timezones etc. It could be anything for europeans now between 3 hours or 23 hours. (if the game is not getting delayed again)

Today is not pretty vague when you know that on the internet that means THEIR time zone, not yours.

2:33 PM - [TW]Yoshiro: Ahh the trolls are out in force today. And people who are trying to blow this out of porportion
2:34 PM - [TW]Yoshiro: No, I don't hate europeans. But when we announce a day, it is within our time zone. That is how we have always worked, and will continue to work

Reactions: MeFirst
Upvote 0
2:34 PM - [TW]Yoshiro: Ask the Austrialians how they feel. They always get shafted by the day
2:35 PM - [TW]Yoshiro: As to the count down timer. Valve usually throws up a temporary time for release, and nobody remembers to change it to something more reasonable until late
2:35 PM - [TW]Yoshiro: happened with RO 1, happened with KF, has happened with a numbre of third party games
2:35 PM - [TW]Yoshiro: there is no conspiracy here

Yoshiro.. it IS a conspiracy... it happens ONLY to third party games... I think we need to tell the world!

... wait no, they just live in valve time... nevermind

Upvote 0
There we go lads, we got our accurate release date! No more blaming Valve, move on, place a 200$ bid on that charity sound track thing, or maybe bump IGN for putting the RO add while youre at it.
/sarcasm off

If one thing TWI does really bad, its release dates.

thats not an offical time or anything I JUST WANT TO BE TOLD AT WHAT TIME THEY ARE PLANNING TO RELEASE IT is it that hard? even an estimate would be fine for me

Upvote 0
21:34 - [TW]Yoshiro: Ahh the trolls are out in force today. And people who are trying to blow this out of porportion
21:34 - [TW]Yoshiro: No, I don't hate europeans. But when we announce a day, it is within our time zone. That is how we have always worked, and will continue to work

He hates us. :eek:

He probably doesnt hate us but I think TW could have done a much better job with this. Why does steam state a time of release in the first place that TW knows wont hold. Thats just silly.

Upvote 0