• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Fix] another server browser GUI bug - left click left click right click

FBX

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 17, 2006
Sometimes when using the server browser, if you left click, left click, right click (either quickly or slowly) you will join a server on the right-click. The server isn't usually the highlighted server you right clicked nor left clicked on. You can do this on a single server row or across multiple rows. The right click menu doesn't ever appear to show up.

edit: I've also seen this with just a left-click followed by a right click as well although it seems to join the selected server when this happens.

Last edited:
Stop tagging your threads as "fix", because it would mean you have found a fix to the problem, while you just post errors, so tag the threads as "Error" instead.

Now to do justice to the "fix" tag, I can say that if you press the connect button in the lower right corner after selecting a server by single clicking, it will connect to the correct server. It isn't a fix though, but a workaround.

Upvote 0
I interpret it as:

[Fix] - fix me
[Question] - I have a question
[Solution] - I have a solution
[Crash] - Encountered crash
[Tuning] - not a bug per se but something not working as intended
[Error] - encountered error message
[Info] - FYI
[How Do I?] - question

Otherwise that would seem to imply solution and fix are redundant now wouldn't it?

Upvote 0