• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Axis or Allies?

Axis or Allies?

• Allies

Votes: 234 42.7%
  • Axis

Votes: 314 57.3%

• Total voters
I prefer the German side because I am more familiar with, and impressed by, the engineering side of it. Meaning their firearms designs.

However, it seems that there are plenty of "Germany ONLY" players and that side is constantly having many more players join it. This pisses me off, and I make a point of it to go to the Soviet side and try to put those "I join Germany even when that team has 33% more players than the Soviet side. Screw balance and all that" in their place. Almost always the DP-28 for me, and more and more the Mosin-Nagant.

Upvote 0
Yeah i hardly touch Russians sorry even if like 3 Russians and 7 Germans i still go Germans or just quit and find another server xD.

Kind of love Germans always have since around 5 years old its history is the best IMO from WW1 to WW2 just cant beat the style they had.

Again i think we have many others who are like this ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You can thank idiot writers and Hollywood for that. They've done a very good job at portraying the Red Army as this disorganized, cheap, mob of thugs who won the war through sheer mass alone.

Meanwhile the Wehrmacht always gets a sterile image of tactical perfection. The model of a modern military that only got beaten because those damn Russians had a few more tanks.

Upvote 0
I don't get playing one side exclusively or predominantly at all.. I mean, I'm not a freaking cheerleader, I'm just playing a goddamn online game. I join whatever side has the fewest players.. if both teams have an equal amount of people on them, I just go with whtever I'm feeling that round.

I probably tend to play Allies waaaaayyyyyyyy more than Axis, however, because... well.. the poll results aren't surprising at all, and nothing is more irritating than the Axis-whores on EVERY server that stack the teams and never once switch sides, even after numerous rounds and map changes.

I hate you if you do this btw. Nothing personal :rolleyes:

There needs to be a feature that swaps the German and Soviet teams after every round.. only makes sense to me that if you're going to play two 15 minute rounds, it would be fair to give every player on the server an opportunity to practice with each factions weapons and position on the map.

Last edited:
Upvote 0