• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New maps rock.

Well, I'm really enjoying the large size of Spartanovka, and Pavlov's house especially. They're really gargantuan especially with all the assorted little rooms you can hide in. The detail is insane.

The other two are a joy to play as well. They're just well designed I don't know a better way to put it. I think people will be complaining less about SMG accuracy now.

Upvote 0
Spartananovka is reallly good; possibly the best map of the whole game

Pavlovs House is pretty good too

Commissars House is really good as well, second to Spartanovka

Train Station is meh. too linear

the reason Spartanovka is good is because its non linear yet is well constructed so that people dont wander along the edge of the map all the way to the enemies spawn like barracks. it concentrates the fighting well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I agree, brah. The variety in textures really bolsters the engine's beauty, the overwhelming possibilities of flanking, the grand spectacle. Engrossing. to say the least, too bad I've only gotten to play lockdowns:rolleyes:.

Anyways, we finally get to hear the 32 bit sound, instead of the muffled 16 from ere. It's so pleasant to mine ears, can't wait to up it on 64bit.

Upvote 0
Hmmm.... I remember Spartanovka off the Mod and it was pretty fun and decently large, with a number of windows you could pop out of.

I still remember being a german trying to run from spawn to behind the train cargo containers/trailers before Russians started MG'ing or picking you off from the tall building on their side, while the Germans had a multi-floor building of their own you could pick Russians off from their taller building or from the alley-way they came through via their spawn.

I imagine the RO2 one is much larger and far more detailed, but a good map to re-introduce and improve on.

I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Upvote 0
Hmmm.... I remember Spartanovka off the Mod and it was pretty fun and decently large, with a number of windows you could pop out of.

I still remember being a german trying to run from spawn to behind the train cargo containers/trailers before Russians started MG'ing or picking you off from the tall building on their side, while the Germans had a multi-floor building of their own you could pick Russians off from their taller building or from the alley-way they came through via their spawn.

I imagine the RO2 one is much larger and far more detailed, but a good map to re-introduce and improve on.

I'm looking forward to trying it out.

You're thinking of Spartakovka. This is Spartanovka. Not the same map. ;)

Upvote 0