• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Scoreboard Thread

Knil

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Thought we'd have a little fun and post our best scoreboards.

I did this as an assault, I was running out of ammo I was killing so many Russians.
ro2lol2.png

Who else thinks a 50 killstreak should spawn an :IS2:

:p

Speaking of scoreboard AND bugs, what's the deal?? Every time i bring up the scoreboard, I cannot get it off my screen. I run around and the scoreboard is on my screen, and I can barely see behind it.. I usually have to go out to the "change roles" screen and then come back in, and it disappears, but I've usually been shot by then.

Is this a known issue? Is it not an issue at all, and I'm doing something wrong? (hitting ESC definitely doesn't work)?

Or is it a bug that only I'm experiencing?

Thanks

Upvote 0
Speaking of scoreboard AND bugs, what's the deal?? Every time i bring up the scoreboard, I cannot get it off my screen. I run around and the scoreboard is on my screen, and I can barely see behind it.. I usually have to go out to the "change roles" screen and then come back in, and it disappears, but I've usually been shot by then.

Is this a known issue? Is it not an issue at all, and I'm doing something wrong? (hitting ESC definitely doesn't work)?

Or is it a bug that only I'm experiencing?

Thanks

Assuming pressing F1 again doesn't get rid of it...? Or just stop looking at the scoreboard for now... :)

Upvote 0