• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Game Needs Option to Disable Mouse Acceleration

Frenz

Aug 31, 2011
The beta currently has positive mouse acceleration enabled by default. I see a checkbox for mouse smoothing in the options menu (which I left unchecked) but nothing regarding acceleration. A quick search revealed an older thread in which the op wondered if this would be a problem in ro2: it most definitely is.

In the meantime, do any players experienced with ro1 or ue3 know how to disable mouse acceleration via the console, config files, etc? These methods might work in the new game.

The beta currently has positive mouse acceleration enabled by default. I see a checkbox for mouse smoothing in the options menu (which I left unchecked) but nothing regarding acceleration. A quick search revealed an older thread in which the op wondered if this would be a problem in ro2: it most definitely is.

In the meantime, do any players experienced with ro1 or ue3 know how to disable mouse acceleration via the console, config files, etc? These methods might work in the new game.

there is no mouse acceleration unless you turn it on.

However make sure that vsync is disabled and that "disable one frame thread lag" in the graphical options is ticked.

Beside that free aim can give an impression of mouse acceleration as well.

Upvote 0