• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] Getting stuck on spawn

Having the same issues.

Having looked a bit deeper it seems that the entries in the control options for movement seem to have disappeared. a quick scan of the .cfg file show no entries for movement either.

I'm sat here on a LAN with someone who is playing with no issues, tried moving his config folders across into mine, hasn't changed a thing :s

confused!

Upvote 0
I've Got the same problem :( the only things that i can do is zoom in, and look at what equipment i have by using the scroll wheel, I can't bring up the control menu using (Esc) so i have to close down the game myself using task manager. Also is a ton of lag when loading all the servers, although that might be because its just been released and servers are be updated or something :confused:

Upvote 0
*Hijacking Thread*

I got a similar problem, everytime i respawn in one specific spawn i got stuck in the wall, some "invisible force" push me to that wall and even if i crouch, jump or prone i was alway stuck, i had to change classes and of course, suicide.
The third time i spawn in the squad leader (that was in another place) and even then i had that "invisible force" pushing me, but i didn't get stuck in the wall.

Screenshots of that spawn place: 1 2

Sorry about my english and i hope that somehow this helps to fix that bug.

Upvote 0
*Hijacking Thread*

I got a similar problem, everytime i respawn in one specific spawn i got stuck in the wall, some "invisible force" push me to that wall and even if i crouch, jump or prone i was alway stuck, i had to change classes and of course, suicide.
The third time i spawn in the squad leader (that was in another place) and even then i had that "invisible force" pushing me, but i didn't get stuck in the wall.

Screenshots of that spawn place: 1 2

Sorry about my english and i hope that somehow this helps to fix that bug.
Had this too myself a couple of times. Only way I found to stop it was to kill myself around 2 times, after that it works.

Upvote 0