• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Game Crash Report

landstalker

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 13, 2011
Brazil
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but anyway, like specified here's the error message
Spoiler!

And the log file
Spoiler!

As for the steps, I was playing with a friend, me hosting the game, on KF-Crash. We were playing as a Demo and Firebug. I also play on window mode. Not sure if that makes any difference though

have it happend before?

Your Log file looks completly fine :)

since its just a general protection fault. it should help just verify your game inside steam.

verify.jpg

verify.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
bumping this thread since the crash is still happening, even after doing the check

error message
Spoiler!

log file
Spoiler!

EDIT: Forgot to add that I believe that some kind of effect like fire or smoke might be causing a memory overflow, since most of the times it crashed, it happened on maps like Icebreaker and Crash or when me and my friends played with the Demolition and Firebug perks

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ok I didnt get any smarter by that :p

but if it is just some certain maps that crash I suggest you by deleting the maps that wont work propperly.

the maps is in this folder.

originally installed
{disk}\Programfiles\Steam\steamapps\common\killingfloor\Maps

and when your at it. delete your killingfloor.ini file. it should be right beside your killingfloor.log file inside the:

Steam\steamapps\common\killingfloor\system

and when you done that you just do the step in the secound post verifying ur game. which will redownload the things you dont have.

Upvote 0