• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Simple Tactics

This is just a few simple Tactics which will keep you alive a higher chance when you are playing.

1) Get into a position where you can see and kill the enemies, if they know ur position move to a new position.

2) Take cover and shoot, don't go rushing or you will get shot.

3) Teamplayers, who stick together are fun and the more people there are, the easier it is to kill ur enemy, this can make you have new friends also.

Yeah they are really simple and I am pretty sure that whoever is reading this would know all of them, but if you don't I would go for this for a while and it will increase ur chance of survival.

Reactions: Nylle and Centory
I like the second and third one.
I'm a bit sceptic about the first one, your goal is not to kill enemies but to complete your task and/or mission.
Killing enemies & approaching your objective is your mission, you cant just go into a cap zone without killing a few guys :)

Kill the enemies near the objective and move forward, thats how you do it.

Upvote 0
I like the second and third one.
I'm a bit sceptic about the first one, your goal is not to kill enemies but to complete your task and/or mission.

A new player learning the mechanics of ro is FAR better off finding a firing position that is supportive of a cap zone then trying to take it... far too many times have I seen ROplayer nade a smoky room or bunker only to end up with 5 teamkills, or try to lay down "cover" fire into the smoke or position only to drop the sl or give away your exact position.

Upvote 0