• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I payed for the $45 Digital Deluxe Edition...

Goombamuffins

Jun 29, 2011
and I didn't even do it for the beta.
I payed the extra 10 dollars because you guys over at Tripwire deserve it. The extras never hurt anyone, either.
Consider it a tip for;
A) Making the f**king AMAZING game we all know and love know as Killing Floor (Thanks a lot for the 2 new characters, as well.)
B) Red Orchestra 2 - I am extremely excited for this.

Any way, moral of the story - Keep up the good work, Tripwire!

Last edited:
and I didn't even do it for the beta.
I payed the extra 10 dollars because you guys over at Tripwire deserve it. The extras never hurt anyone, either.
Consider it a tip for;
A) Making the f**king AMAZING game we all know and love know as Killing Floor (Thanks a lot for the 2 new characters, as well.)
B) Red Orchestra 2 - I am extremely excited for this.

Any way, moral of the story - Keep up the good work, Tripwire!

At first I thought it would be another post like "I paid $45.. where is my betaaaa????!?!?!??!?!". But it turned out to be an Ok post, except the blue font :D

Upvote 0
Is it really necessary to brown nose this much?

They are doing their job and what they love to do. I doubt they need anyone patting them on the back.

Btw, I've expressed similar sentiments regarding the DDE, so don't think I'm just bitter about not getting the beta sooner.

The brown-nosing's been going on ever since there's been discussion of beta keys. Tripwire has been pretty chill about it, though.

Basically, Tripwire is Alice Cooper, and the community is Wayne and Garth.

We're not Worthy!!!! - YouTube

Reactions: AsoBit
Upvote 0
Is it really necessary to brown nose this much?

They are doing their job and what they love to do. I doubt they need anyone patting them on the back.

Welcome to the TWI forums. Brown nosing is apparently encouraged - no, inherent - in the majority of posts on this forum. Anything critical will be ignored, down-voted, locked or deleted.

Imo, I would prefer to read 10 threads speculating about beta than read this sycophantic garbage. This thread should be deleted.

Upvote 0