• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gamescon2011 coverage thread!

Hell yes that's what I'm hoping for too. A "Hyper WTF is" perhaps like Arma 3. Nothing coming out so far from Gamescom. Hands-on/previews will come out on the morrow I guess.

Exactly what I was expecting. TotalBiscuit is antecipating the game and having him play on a Hyper WTF episode would be a very huuuuuuuuge amount of free publicity.

Upvote 0
I love the BF series but I am getting very bored of hearing about it, and the constant spam on Twitter it's soon going to have a negative impact on me. Shut up EA.

In Contrast TWI do seem quiet, but people here do seem to forget how small a company this is, they are already delivering something way bigger than they are being given credit for. The reason you keep hearing about the other shooters is that they have millions to spend on marketing!

Upvote 0
I love the BF series but I am getting very bored of hearing about it, and the constant spam on Twitter it's soon going to have a negative impact on me. Shut up EA.

In Contrast TWI do seem quiet, but people here do seem to forget how small a company this is, they are already delivering something way bigger than they are being given credit for. The reason you keep hearing about the other shooters is that they have millions to spend on marketing!

no one s asking about TV spots or websites's ads, it's enough an HD MP footage. For example, they could rec the game against press journalists without wasting a single dollar

Upvote 0
Damn happy about TB booking an appointement with TWI :D, hopefully we will get to see a nice talk about the game and some gameplay footage too (although it's a shame he didn't manage to get at the booth in time).

He even mentioned in his mailbox before he left for Gamescom that he anticipates RO2 more than BF3 and MW3 :is2:

Upvote 0

woKS3.gif

Upvote 0