• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PRESS .. what game mode are they playing??

I don't think G4TV will be there, they are too busy shoving their heads up BF3's rear end.

Nothing against BF3.
I think it's been said that G4TV won't be there.
To hold you over, here's a simulated G4TV article on RO2:

Hai guyz XD

so i playd red orkestra 2 2day.
i notised the gaem was herd.
i piked teh sniper lol cause i like playin snipers in gaems.
heers my #1 problem wif dis gaem: no quikscopin.
i try 2 do dah quikscope but da gaem didn't let me.
snip3r playz liek hardscopin noob. sniper is for noob hardscopers.
next i tried teh smg man. 2 much recoil. i can't hit anything wif da smg lol i mean wtf were they thinkin. this gaem needs 2 take noat from CoD an lern how 2 akshully be fun.

Editor's note: I'm sick today, and I don't really feel like revising this draft for the actual readers of our website. I don't think they'll notice.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I can see G4TV staff about to go into the game room and one of the TWI guys cutting them off. "Yeah, you're kind isn't welcomed here" (people in the distance screaming in joy playing the game) *G4TV walks away like sad panda*

They'd be more like

Tripwire: "Welcome G4TV, you can now enjoy our Relaxed Realism game mode, where you will certainly like the new HUD elements"

G4TV starts playing: "People blindfiring around corners now? This game is so noob, take an example from CoD"

Tripwire just laughs and points them towards MW3

Because really, whoever is stupid enough to believe G4TV, probably will fail at RO2 anyways.

Upvote 0
I almost wanted to smash something when I watched the G4tv review of Ro1 AFTER buying the game. Before I bought the game I watched it and I was like "urr wtf" and decided to find another review from a less biased review place and finally bought the game. After buying the game I wanted to just smash something or someone from G4tv.

Upvote 0