• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

General FAQ - what do you want to know?

What does that mean?:confused:

He want's to play Barbie...LOL

It has already been discussed about customizing your character I think the best I heard was someone wanting to create a midget and have him carry around an MG...

Fortunately we won't be running around mining, making tacky emblems, fighting with or riding around on fantasy creatures, buying and selling weapons and armor, sending in toy cars to do the job or throwing magic spells around.

Did anyone ever play war/cops-n-robbers as a kid? Well it is a little something like that, My sisters were the one that played dress up... I on the other hand still think: once you pull that head pin in a Barbie you had better throw it because all hell is about to break loose!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nex_Mucro
Upvote 0
Will RO2 have the same update model as RO1?

As in new maps, weapons, vehicles, etc. free to everyone from patches?

I like all the new stuff in RO2 but I'd hate to see Tripwire take a "modern" business model when it comes to shooter games. Skins and cosmetic stuff is one thing (like Killing Floor) but paid-for guns, map packs, etc. make me want to puke.

I know its a silly question considering where Tripwire comes from and who they are, and borderline insulting to even ask, but I'd like confirmation. If only to trumpet it to people to get them interested in this instead of Battlefield 3 or MW3.

Reactions: Stahlgeist
Upvote 0
Will RO2 have the same update model as RO1?

As in new maps, weapons, vehicles, etc. free to everyone from patches?

I like all the new stuff in RO2 but I'd hate to see Tripwire take a "modern" business model when it comes to shooter games. Skins and cosmetic stuff is one thing (like Killing Floor) but paid-for guns, map packs, etc. make me want to puke.

I know its a silly question considering where Tripwire comes from and who they are, and borderline insulting to even ask, but I'd like confirmation. If only to trumpet it to people to get them interested in this instead of Battlefield 3 or MW3.

In the general discussion it is confirmed they are not going to be CoDlike:rolleyes:
Edit: link
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=55546

Upvote 0
Just one question: is preordering Steam Deluxe Edition the ONE AND ONLY way to get in the last beta phase?

I am asking this cause Yoshiro said (on Twitter) there'll be more ways to get in, then i read on forums a quote where it's said you will only give that to SDE preorders cause you dont have enough time and/or resources to setup a BIG beta... so ye i am confused, can you give me a 100% sure reply on this?

Thanks in advance

Upvote 0
Just one question: is preordering Steam Deluxe Edition the ONE AND ONLY way to get in the last beta phase?

I am asking this cause Yoshiro said (on Twitter) there'll be more ways to get in, then i read on forums a quote where it's said you will only give that to SDE preorders cause you dont have enough time and/or resources to setup a BIG beta... so ye i am confused, can you give me a 100% sure reply on this?

Thanks in advance

Afaik there are still some keys being handed out. But dunno iof that is cancelled.
Deluxe is for the FINAL beta, so might be a way to get in the earlier beta.

Upvote 0
beta

beta

when is the beta start date. i would like to know cause the game has been delayed 2 weeks and u guys said something about the beta still be on schedule and the date hasn't changed for the beta. is it to much to ask when we get to play the beta? im not trying to be an *** hat i would just like to know.

Upvote 0