• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Battlefield 3

‪Spetsnaz - Magic Stick vs Bus‬‏ - YouTube

Problem, realism?
th_TrollFace.png

Silly Russian Trolls <3

Upvote 0
Good for low settings? Everything past 10 feet looks like it fits the description of "low" to me.

Why are we praising the "low" graphics setting anyway?

http://csnation.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=119&d=1310937663

I think that one look's really nice even for low settings. Reminds me of Crysis 2 on medium/high settings, but then again the other screens don't look that good.

I'm only excited of those low screens because it seems you can really downscale the settings while still looking relatively good.

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wow. I guess since its still frostbite we should expect a lot of similarities to BC2 but it is disheartening to see the knifing still in, the way that it is, and seeing the HUD and that theres still Rush mode and that little bell that rings after you get a kill...the little things that made BC2 what it was. But I don't want BC3 I want something new :/

Upvote 0
Wow. I guess since its still frostbite we should expect a lot of similarities to BC2 but it is disheartening to see the knifing still in, the way that it is, and seeing the HUD and that theres still Rush mode and that little bell that rings after you get a kill...the little things that made BC2 what it was. But I don't want BC3 I want something new :/
Yep this definitely has a distinct BC2 look to it so far -- the weapon handling, HuD messages, kill sounds, hitboxes, everything. At least the recoil (even though it seems very low for that AK47) doesn't look quite as silly.

Upvote 0
Yep this definitely has a distinct BC2 look to it so far -- the weapon handling, HuD messages, kill sounds, hitboxes, everything. At least the recoil (even though it seems very low for that AK47) doesn't look quite as silly.

That's an AK-74M.

IF that is low graphics setting, it look's pretty good, if not, DICE managed to troll us all pretty good. I'd imagine the console versions will look similiar to that.

Edit:
‪Battlefield 3 Alpha More Gameplay Footage (BF3 VIDEO 5)_(360p).flv‬‏ - YouTube
Just typed "BF3 multiplayer gameplay footage" on youtube, sorted it by upload date, and found this, and a couple more. Even thou the video quality is ****e, you can see that atleast in large outdoor enviroments the game looks impressive.

Edit2: Some HD quality gameplay:
‪Battlefield 3 - Multiplayer Gameplay HD 1080p montage‬‏ - YouTube

Last edited:
Upvote 0