• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Commando stalker requirement

A lot of level 6 Commandos like to say the Stalker requirement was no problem and it went by easy in an attempt to sound cool. I'm level 6 and I can tell you that it doesn't go by fast and it takes forever. You'll have to play Commando exclusively or carry a Commando weapon off-perk and use it to kill Stalkers. Don't listen to any of the people saying "dude itz so easy bro it just happens!"

I guarantee you everyone who is a level 6 Commando now complained about it until they got level 6.

*looks at the number of people who +repped this post*

Reactions: SMIFF
Upvote 0
Yeah, i looked at the like as well and it looks a little sus... How could that many people like the post if it's only had 403 views... What is up with that?! HACK HACK!!

HACK!!!!!!

I don't know who to blame for this though... :confused::rolleyes:

Seriously, 900 people... :eek: Something smells fishy... and it ain't my sock draw this time

Now I look again and its gone down to 200... this is so dodgy..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So why the hell was it a cool idea to tack on an additional requirement to commando's level up anyway? i mean he gets (as far as i can tell at level 3) the same damage requirements per level as fire/demo/support etc PLUS the stalker requirement...just wth?

same for support too but at least welding isn't dependent on your teammates being generous (it can also be farmed very easily but that's another story)

Ever since I've started leveling my commando I've felt the same way.

Upvote 0
And you'd be in denial. You hated leveling Commando and you only pretend you didn't now that you've reached level 6.

Maybe he's asian and *enjoyed* grinding stalker after stalker on kf_survival like it was some Korean MMO? /sarcasm

Or isn't a whiny b!tch?

I'm gonna go with the second one.

Reactions: jd641
Upvote 0
So why the hell was it a cool idea to tack on an additional requirement to commando's level up anyway? i mean he gets (as far as i can tell at level 3) the same damage requirements per level as fire/demo/support etc PLUS the stalker requirement...just wth?

same for support too but at least welding isn't dependent on your teammates being generous (it can also be farmed very easily but that's another story)

I agreed.
Either all perks should only have one requirement, or they should all have 2... here is an example of what could be done to give all perks 2 requirements each:
[URL="http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=51025"][url]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=51025[/URL][/URL]

Upvote 0
i'd kinda be more in favor of shifting to one non-damage based requirement.

although i bit biased, i'd like to point out ss, medic, requirements are great and come naturally to those classes (and all others to lesser extent, at least on wave 1-2 for ss requirement).

they reinforce the play style without feeling super grindy

maybe its just the big numbers or something.

Upvote 0