• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Release date, KF Event, Unlockable Mr Foster...

TP, make it work with this please :(
I5-460M, Radeon mobility HD 5470 (1Gb), 4Gb RAM.

Seriously what kind of system requirements are you guys (yes you the guy who keeps asking) expecting?

The game is running on the Unreal Engine 3 which is proven technology and it is hard to **** up the performance in the first place.

Are TWIs games well optimized and do they care about system performance? Well I think so, all their games looked great and ran great.

Does this setup run a poorly optimized and/or uber-graphics game (insert ArmA2/Crysis 2)? I am pretty sure it does.

Stop trying to be a pro-PC-gamer and then proving that you aren't with your "epic" misjudgments.

/rant out

/I am not talking to anyone specific

And most import of all:

DON'T PANIC

Upvote 0
Seriously what kind of system requirements are you guys (yes you the guy who keeps asking) expecting?

The game is running on the Unreal Engine 3 which is proven technology and it is hard to **** up the performance in the first place.

Are TWIs games well optimized and do they care about system performance? Well I think so, all their games looked great and ran great.

Does this setup run a poorly optimized and/or uber-graphics game (insert ArmA2/Crysis 2)? I am pretty sure it does.

Stop trying to be a pro-PC-gamer and then proving that you aren't with your "epic" misjudgments.

/rant out

/I am not talking to anyone specific

And most import of all:

DON'T PANIC

I think the same but I can't help worrying, especially since i bought this laptop like 2 weeks ago and can't afford buying a new one for august if it doesn't run the game. :D

Upvote 0
I hope there will be more than just articles. I want to see videos because that is what people ask me for when I tell them about RO2. They don't ask for a good article about it :D.

Same here.
I am super excited by the release, but they keep saying 'why don't they have a new trailer or real gameplay which you can show us'.

Aside from the mechanics video, which they liked (aside from the animations).

Upvote 0
On top of that, we may just have a couple more little surprises lurking in the next week or so, so watch this space. Are things all about to get a bit frantic? Yup, for sure... probably for the next 2-3 months!

Have a good week!

But I like lurking & frantic..I used to work for them..Very good health plan..:D

Upvote 0
Be patient my friend ;)
There has been some playingwith/agaisnt some journalists yesterday.
Articles will start to rain upon our beloved game in the next week i assume :) News about RisingStorm too

Next week?

daffy.gif

Reactions: doomis
Upvote 0