• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[WEAPON] Moss12

I know i was thinkin of terminator :p But the CoD wiki says it was in MW2 and during the Vorkuta stuff in BlOps. Which makes me wanna just port their model :p
EDIT: also, check these pics - i think its feasable to make the LAR into an LAS - the only major difference i see is that the LAR has a slide thingy on top whereas the LAS does not

Attachments

• 1887_pic.jpg
    1887_pic.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 0
  • M94.JPG
    M94.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
As this was just a test for me, coding wise. I think were gonna leave it as it is. I can however post a tweaked version im using for our servers if you want. The reload speed is a bit faster, making it a tad OP prob lol. Then again its allot of fun too. Just PM me if you want those files and ill upload them tonight. :)

Upvote 0
First of, this shotgun rocks. Great job. :D

I was wondering if other users are seeing this in their server logs.

Code:
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function KFMod.KFWeapon.BringUp:0403) Accessed None 'FireMode'
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function KFMod.KFWeapon.BringUp:041A) Accessed None 'FireMode'
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function KFMod.KFWeapon.BringUp:0422) Attempt to assign variable through None
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function KFMod.KFWeapon.BringUp:0434) Accessed None 'FireMode'
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function KFMod.KFWeapon.BringUp:044B) Accessed None 'FireMode'
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function KFMod.KFWeapon.BringUp:0462) Accessed None 'FireMode'
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function KFMod.KFWeapon.AllowReload:00D1) Accessed None 'FireMode'
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function Engine.Weapon.ReadyToFire:004A) Accessed None 'FireMode'
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function Engine.Weapon.StartFire:008D) Accessed None 'FireMode'
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function KFMod.KFWeapon.AllowReload:00D1) Accessed None 'FireMode'
I see these a lot in my server log. There have been a few crashes though I doubt this has anything to do with it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
First of, this shotgun rocks. Great job. :D

I was wondering if other users are seeing this in their server logs.

Code:
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function KFMod.KFWeapon.BringUp:0403) Accessed None 'FireMode'
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function KFMod.KFWeapon.BringUp:041A) Accessed None 'FireMode'
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function KFMod.KFWeapon.BringUp:0422) Attempt to assign variable through None
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function KFMod.KFWeapon.BringUp:0434) Accessed None 'FireMode'
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function KFMod.KFWeapon.BringUp:044B) Accessed None 'FireMode'
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function KFMod.KFWeapon.BringUp:0462) Accessed None 'FireMode'
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function Engine.Weapon.ReadyToFire:004A) Accessed None 'FireMode'
Warning: Moss12 kf-Canville.Moss12 (Function Engine.Weapon.StartFire:008D) Accessed None 'FireMode'
I see these a lot in my server log. There have been a few crashes though I doubt this has anything to do with it.
Im not sure if this is because the Moss12 uses the Shotgun's files to work. Maybe this is the issue cause I changed the Moss12 on my server to have it's own files instead of using another guns.

Upvote 0
Thanks Flux. Since it's exclusive to your server, I don't mind applying the fix/fixes myself. It's just that my log file is filled with these warnings, which I would like to get rid of if possible to minimize the size of the log file. :)
Right sorry mate but I also get spammed with these warnings with some other weapon or two aswel.

Upvote 0