• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

idea de dlc pack y una (colt 45.) semi-automatic

BoXMaN

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 22, 2010
ok, as the title says.

would not be bad for the players to experience something completely new root ..

specifically I would like to raise, it would be great to have female characters .. in this case would be good to put two twin .... estariiiaaa very well, oviously using the skeleton of the trader ... ;)

I present, a new generation of pistols. the 45 caliber colt. This is a very effective weapon, the machete would be like the Berzerker ... in this case would have a major injury that is more damage than the 9mm tactical, but not as much damage as the handcanonn that this phenomenon is if 50-caliber.

tell me are saying ......
Berzerker:
I would add, that the player can elgir BETWEEN, SHOCK OR CUT .. IN THIS CASE ADD ARMS HIT BY EXAMPLE, BAT, MASE, MITTENS WITH PINS. And stuff, BUT STUPID SOUNDS REASONABLE

SORRY IF MY ENGLISH IS NOT VERY GOOD, SOY ARGENTINO. THE HAND OF GOD Maradonna: D :) :) :) :)

I NEED THE WOMEN , PICK A THE IMAGE , SEE MY WOMAN IDEAL.. ;)

Attachments

• 3282.jpg
    3282.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 400_F_9337554_rZ2H6PTZjZsGNFg9RMIgUaPjPa66NjD4.jpg
    400_F_9337554_rZ2H6PTZjZsGNFg9RMIgUaPjPa66NjD4.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: CandleJack
Hmmm...perhaps the colt is similar to the new HK that Carver and Ivan created? Or is it more like Sorrow's USP pistol? Both are excellent mods, but their level is a tad different.

As for adding female characters, TWI released a statement outlining the possibility: The process is incredibly hard, as it requires new animations (which are a real pain) in both 3-D and 2-D. They said that they would only consider it should the community make it, and even then the massive download would be a bit of a problem. Basically, this is an old topic still be worked on.

On the bright side, it seems like both of your prayers have been answered!

And don't worry; people here may be snarky, but I think we all know how it feels trying to use a translator in an open discussion

Upvote 0
Hmmm...perhaps the colt is similar to the new HK that Carver and Ivan created? Or is it more like Sorrow's USP pistol? Both are excellent mods, but their level is a tad different.

As for adding female characters, TWI released a statement outlining the possibility: The process is incredibly hard, as it requires new animations (which are a real pain) in both 3-D and 2-D. They said that they would only consider it should the community make it, and even then the massive download would be a bit of a problem. Basically, this is an old topic still be worked on.

On the bright side, it seems like both of your prayers have been answered!

And don't worry; people here may be snarky, but I think we all know how it feels trying to use a translator in an open discussion

CORRECT. But we would be talking about a 45 caliber Colt. is a rather powerful weapon, practical and concrete that, when it never fails to kill is in compliance with the work that was assigned ... this gun is a example and basically, to assemble ivan pistols are 9mm as well .... specifically would not have to take no more and no less than 9 mm ... this weapon the Colt 45. would have a little more power with respect to the USP ..
made for ivan

Last edited:
Reactions: CandleJack
Upvote 0
CORRECT. But we would be talking about a 45 caliber Colt. is a rather powerful weapon, practical and concrete that, when it never fails to kill is in compliance with the work that was assigned ... this gun is a example and basically, to assemble ivan pistols are 9mm as well .... specifically would not have to take no more and no less than 9 mm ... this weapon the Colt 45. would have a little more power with respect to the USP ..
made for ivan

So a little stronger than the MK, but less than the Handcannon, is that correct? Sorry if I misunderstood you :eek:

Upvote 0
application_denied.jpg

We allready got enough pistols in the game. We got :

M9A1 - Default
Desert Eagle - Default
USP .45 - Mutator
MK.23 - Mutator

Upvote 0
From top to bottom:

M9 - 9x19mm Parabellum.
Desert Eagle - .44 Magnum
USP - .45ACP
Mk23 - .45ACP.

So, do we need another .45ACP pistol ingame, when there's already 2 working ones?

yeees , but, the usp and mk23 i do no like . dont not look to good
I say this without offending you....

because the work will cost, that's really admirable. and I thank you for the truth ... is good to play with a mutator like that

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkwave
Upvote 0
yeees , but, the usp and mk23 i do no like . dont not look to good
I say this without offending you....

because the work will cost, that's really admirable. and I thank you for the truth ... is good to play with a mutator like that

Fair enough, i didn't make them :p

So you don't like the aesthetics then? I suppose someone could make you a M1911 skin for the Mk23, if you ask nicely :D

Upvote 0
Fair enough, i didn't make them :p

So you don't like the aesthetics then? I suppose someone could make you a M1911 skin for the Mk23, if you ask nicely :D

no Jack, I apologize .. seriously

your work is really admirable, and I think could do a job like yours so perfect ... nothing else I think. "
I do not really like the aesthetics of the Mk23 nothing else ...
I say that this would be a skin for the Mk23, the colt 45 ...

Upvote 0
From top to bottom:

M9 - 9x19mm Parabellum.
Desert Eagle - .44 Magnum
USP - .45ACP
Mk23 - .45ACP.

So, do we need another .45ACP pistol ingame, when there's already 2 working ones?

TIME OUT!

When did the Deagle become a .44 Magnum? From jump, I always thought it was chambered in .50 Action Express. And that was due to my man announcing that it was "Fifty caliber time! This will sort you bastards!"

For over a year now, people have asked, "Hey, Rhenna; what time is it?" and I've been telling them that it is, of course, "Fifty caliber time!" (I don't generally mention any sorting of bastards.) Please don't spoil my delusions...

Upvote 0
TIME OUT!

When did the Deagle become a .44 Magnum? From jump, I always thought it was chambered in .50 Action Express. And that was due to my man announcing that it was "Fifty caliber time! This will sort you bastards!"

For over a year now, people have asked, "Hey, Rhenna; what time is it?" and I've been telling them that it is, of course, "Fifty caliber time!" (I don't generally mention any sorting of bastards.) Please don't spoil my delusions...

Nope, it has 8 rounds in each mag. .50 AE only have 7 per mag, .44 have 8 in each magazine.
It's a common error to think that all Desert Eagles are .50, but there are also in :

.357 Magnum
.41 Magnum
.44 Magnum
.440 Cor-bon
.50 Action Express

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm quite familiar with the weapon. My oldest brother brought one home from Alaska a few years back chambered in .44 Magnum. I suppose I always presumed that the eight round capacity was a bit of shorthand on the part of TW who didn't want to differentiate between the double-action trigger arrangement of the M9 and the single-action type on the DE. Since the total capacity on the DE is eight, maybe someone was just being generous. I'd also offer that magazine capacity throughout this game is a bit nebulous.

But, it does beg the question of just what are the lads on the front lines of the Zed Wars referring to when they announce that it's "Fifty-cal fun time!" ???

(Is there a Browning M2 in their pants?)

And, my apologies to BoXMaN for side-tracking his thread.

Upvote 0
Would a well balanced intermediate pistol for sharpshooter between the handcannon/s and 9mm/s add to the gameplay and be cool in general? Yeah.
Enough that it'd be a good priority for Tripwire to spend their time on at this point for KF1? I would say no.

If there were a pistol perk or something, maybe an intermediate set of pistols would be worthwhile, but Sharpshooter already has the biggest arsenal by far, so it would be better to focus on something else.
Maybe a .410/45LC S&W GOVNA' for support? :p Just kidding.

On the subject of the handcannon's caliber, the dialog suggests 50ae, and tweaking the mag capacity is an extremely common balancing technique for game developers, so I would say that it's probably 50ae, although the 44mag [8 rnd] argument does have some merit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0