Tripwire Interactive Forums

Go Back   Tripwire Interactive Forums > Red Orchestra 2 / Rising Storm Forums > RO2/RS Modifications > Level Design

Old 05-10-2012, 10:05 PM

Default Closing last spawns before the next round

Hi guys,
I've noticed when the next round starts the last two spawns from the previous match are still in the spawn select screen. (you can't spawn on them but they are still listed) Should I be closing these somehow in kismet when the match ends, or is it a bug?
Old 05-10-2012, 11:30 PM

I experienced the same problem at an earlry stage at my end some spawns where still active when the 2th round started. Turning the bloody spawn into a minefield massacre.

Solution a massive disable for all spawns at the start of your kismet and then start with your normal kismet.

I'm not at home right now otherwise I could show you a kismet screenshot. But from the level load activate your objective then add an enable playerstart group where you disable all your spawns. From there
an enable playerstart group where you start to activate the supposed spawn

Last edited by Drecks; 05-10-2012 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Cause I'm nuked
Old 05-11-2012, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drecks View Post
I experienced the same problem at an earlry stage at my end some spawns where still active when the 2th round started. Turning the bloody spawn into a minefield massacre.

Solution a massive disable for all spawns at the start of your kismet and then start with your normal kismet.

I'm not at home right now otherwise I could show you a kismet screenshot. But from the level load activate your objective then add an enable playerstart group where you disable all your spawns. From there
an enable playerstart group where you start to activate the supposed spawn
Thanks for the info Drecks. I'll have a look at your Cold Steel map to get a visual of what you mean.
Old 05-11-2012, 04:06 AM

Looks like I actually already had that setup thanks to LordGleedo. I'd just forgotten to attach the last couple of spawns to it . Thanks though Drecks coz now I know exactly why I have to attach them.

Last edited by 11_HARLEY_11; 05-11-2012 at 04:08 AM.